0-60 runs

Well mine are for sale, 2 pairs of cbr600 bike carbs, on a custom inlet manifold (by super ls). There off the car in the video on the first post!
So £140 plus postage should be about right, they don't come with a filter but do come with a choke cable and a few other bits. interested?

Got alot of parts currently that need to go so if not what else you need?

I wouldn't mind running the strip, but wouldn't feel quite right with all the posh cars that are around when you're there!!

Maybe we should do a micra day! I wouldn't feel so out-of-place then! :)

Well mine are for sale, 2 pairs of cbr600 bike carbs, on a custom inlet manifold (by super ls). There off the car in the video on the first post!

Am I right in thinking on this manifold the water heating pipes are blocked? Does this cause any problems?

So £140 plus postage should be about right, they don't come with a filter but do come with a choke cable and a few other bits. interested?

Got alot of parts currently that need to go so if not what else you need?

selling up? i thought u were going to unleash there real potential?

Am I right in thinking on this manifold the water heating pipes are blocked? Does this cause any problems?

non at all olly, i ran them for at least 3 months and never had any problems with water loss or temperature

Ok that's cool, may need a manifold off you at some point then, I'm definitely gunna do this I didn't know it was so cheap for the gains.

We should have a big santa pod meet though, as said above racing against big cars is scary lols

Ok that's cool, may need a manifold off you at some point then, I'm definitely gunna do this I didn't know it was so cheap for the gains.

We should have a big santa pod meet though, as said above racing against big cars is scary lols

it just so happens that ive got an inlet manifold flange if you wanted a go at making an inlet manifold, basically the same as the exhaust one youve got, but for the inlet obvioustl, lol.

How much would you want for it? I was just gunna cut up my spare standard one but this wikll be better flowing.
I plan to creat a bend so the carbs sit on top of the engine not behind it, then I can cut a hole in the bonnet for the airbox to poke out of.

or have one ready made with a full set of carbs!

I would but I have different plans, from what I can tell the 600 carbs have problems with over-fueling, I'm going for 500 or 550 carbs, I won't get such good performance but it should be easier on my wallet

FYI the CBR carbs i bought for mine were £20 from ebay, the manifold plus full clean and rejet of the carbs was about £120ish from bogg brothers so its very cheap for the power gained.

FYI the CBR carbs i bought for mine were £20 from ebay, the manifold plus full clean and rejet of the carbs was about £120ish from bogg brothers so its very cheap for the power gained.

is that all, i was quoted far more than thet just for the manifold, hence the reason i made mine myself.

yup was around that figure, who quoted you more?
i read a feature in a vauxhall mag and it was alot more than that, ill try and find the feature.

found it here page 123, £176 for the manifold and £78.75 to recon old carbs (assuming thats for rejetting aswell thats £250 with no RR run

Back