lucky! :D

R

RIK

how lucky am i! going home from work at tdinner time like i do everyday,sat waiting to turn right,and Mt taxi driver in a mini bus(ford transit) skids along into my brand new motor :D he did admit it was his fault by saying he was tuning his radio in,,lmfao

he wasnt speeding and braked alot before he hit me nut stil madee the damage you can see! so im very happy as you would be :(

doesnt look like any chasis damage,boot stil opens shuts properly and sits ok,i think a new bumper,light and the dent taken out will sort it,but insurance guy will probly right it off knowing my good luck

Attachments

• Photo-0013.jpg
    Photo-0013.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 259
  • Photo-0012.jpg
    Photo-0012.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 257
  • Photo-0011.jpg
    Photo-0011.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 291
cant see any major damage,,its the dent in the rear quarter im worried about its been pushed forwards causing the dent,so i dunno if it can be pulled back out or not,,,its only a car so not too fussed,its just annoying having to get things sorted out with ins and repair now

ouch sorry for mate. :(

aslong everyones ok, it'll get fixed to.

look at this way you said you'd make history with the 160sr, well i think your the first in the club to have a crash in one? lol

Dr Zoidberg said:
ouch sorry for mate. :(

aslong everyones ok, it'll get fixed to.

look at this way you said you'd make history with the 160sr, well i think your the first in the club to have a crash in one? lol

i wont be the last either!

Sorry to hear that bud. Shouldnt be a write off but you never know these days, Fingers crossed!

omg... at how calm you are... sayin that you do lose it abit when you have a near death experience...

tis only car tho' as long as RIK is ok who cares bout car....

looks kinda 50/50 damage repair wise, not too bad imo...

i say once dints out it will lokk at lot easier to repair

it wont be a writen off,i called in the accident repair centre next to where i work,they said new rear quarter,bumper and light and its easy repairable,,they do norwich unions work and thats who i am with

it wasnt a near death experience! lmao it was nothing ,jus a lil bump,whats to be fussed about? its gunna get repaird and i can still drive it and when its in the bodyshop i will have one of their cars,,its just annoying to go thru all the fone calls and stuff

i claimed on my last crash october 04! and stil havent recived anything,as the driver had no documents,so went thru mib

this one looks to be even worse now!,,cos it was a taxi driver that hit me,he didnt have the insurance details cos its not his minibus,so all i got was his reg and the owners name and the name of the firm,,foned the rank and aske for him but hes not in,and cant get intouch with him still,,,fone police they said he has done the rite thing and cant do owt and i should wait for his call,,

so i foned my ins with his reg and there investigating it for me,,so its all down to norwich union nah

d'oh, bad luck...

i guess you met your signature target as wee bit sooner than expected

oh no,it will stil be on its ass with coilovers,the dent just adds more character,,mite leave it in :D

sorry to hear about it mate.

I remeber when someone crashed into my old k12 4 weeks after i got it. I had to have a new front wing and bumper put on.

good thing he didnt hit your alloys!

nismo_k12 said:
sorry to hear about it mate.

I remeber when someone crashed into my old k12 4 weeks after i got it. I had to have a new front wing and bumper put on.

good thing he didnt hit your alloys!

now you mention it,ther is a scratch on that wheel ,so mite be able to get one out of it all,

bit of good news,he foned me with his details now,,5 hours later! grr and said no problem it wil get sorted our driver admited to fiddling with the radio! lmao

Ian said:
at least hes insured etc... being hit by uninsurance scum in the worste thing ever.

dont start me on that! my first k11 of wrecked by an uninsured driver in 04 and im still waiting,,how bad is that,,i lost my car,and he didnt get anything not even i fine! the police cany find him,the think he was a traveller/pikey,,:(

i want him locked up,,he nearly killed me

dont say that! ian is still awaiting his claim from the civic, but the solicitor has been in contact so hopefully wont be too long now!

Layla said:
dont say that! ian is still awaiting his claim from the civic, but the solicitor has been in contact so hopefully wont be too long now!

was the other driver insured? cos if hes not your in for a long wait, your insurance/solicitor passes it over to m.i.b and they have a 6month waiting list before they read your letter,and then start to investigate,,it will take a year roughly from wen mib get the letter ,,that many illegal drivers today its stupid

i had my crash in october 04 and only went for my examination last week!! the doc said i had neck sprain(whiplash) and would tel my solicitor,,blah blah,,,anyway it takes ages

but if he was insured and legal you wil have no long wait and should be sorted soon

I have had someone crash into me and write my car off also.
Kristian has had the same, but he claimed - and hes not seen anything yet.
I crashed into someone in may02 - but they tried to claim off me, with personal claims, apprently the solicitor says i owe her 15grand, ive had the list of damages, doctors notes and the sheets i have to fill in regarding my earnings.

I throw it in the bin - ive been doing it for 3 years, ive not lost any money, and thats proberbly what they are doing to you.

wen you pay insurance, you pay a percentage into m.i.b that covers your claim,the guy that crashed into me kinda did a runner and the police cant trace him at all,,so the m.i.b pay me out for my "personal injuries" not the guy or his insurance as he didnt have any

good luck - no offence but for you to receieve money from the MIB anytime soon would be like me winning the lottery - lol

oh i know that,,ill get summat tho thers no rush :D took me 13month to get my examination!! ffs

stupid fair ground people

RIK said:
was the other driver insured? cos if hes not your in for a long wait, your insurance/solicitor passes it over to m.i.b and they have a 6month waiting list before they read your letter,and then start to investigate,,it will take a year roughly from wen mib get the letter ,,that many illegal drivers today its stupid

i had my crash in october 04 and only went for my examination last week!! the doc said i had neck sprain(whiplash) and would tel my solicitor,,blah blah,,,anyway it takes ages

but if he was insured and legal you wil have no long wait and should be sorted soon

no he wasnt.... its been 6 month now.

your solicitor has probably allready told you that you will deffinatly get something from it,,but it just takes ages

had the car looked at by ADR today to asses the damage and see if it could be fixed,,

new rear bumper
new rear light
paint boot lid
pull the dent out

the cars now booked in for 5th of january!! gotto drive around with it a mess for another 4 week :( then ill get a courtesy car for 6 days whilst its in the bodyshop,,the cars they havefrom what i saw,are skoda fabia,toyota yaris,nissan micra k11,,hope i can choose :D

the bad thing about it all is i still dont know if the 3rd party have accepted liability,,so as it stands i have my excess to pay and my ins goes up next year..my ins are going to get back to me in the next two weeks after they have contacted his insurance and stuff, :D it should be fine

gutted to hear it mate good to see its been sorted quickly, i got bumped into last yr, some old woman reversed into the k11 while i was in the shop, had a witness, she denied it and it took 6 months before it got looked at, then nissan bummed the job, so i got a slightly different coloured wing now....

thats one thing im worried about,cos its new i dont want to see wer its hadthe repair done,,i know you will eventualy be able to tell,cos you allways can after a while

Back