Alloys and meshed grill

K11_Dave said:
Both listed on eBay. Had interest in both, but one changed their mind, and one was offering too little to get a replacement

Hi Dave,

We agreed on £12.50 including postage, then you uped it to £20 as you needed that for a replacement and I suggested chucking some pedals in then, why is it now on Ebay if you agreed to sell it to me??

Chris

scottish-sr said:
Hi Dave,

We agreed on £12.50 including postage, then you uped it to £20 as you needed that for a replacement and I suggested chucking some pedals in then, why is it now on Ebay if you agreed to sell it to me??

Chris

Said £12.50 until I looked around but couldn't get a standard one for less than £20. Then you're saying, well ok, if the price is going to go up, I want something else for free - dumb ass. Is like me swapping you my alloys for a set of steel rims and throwing in a backbox "for free"

K10Daz said:
Can you get some better pics of the wheels for me mate

Daz

Are these ok for now? Will take some closer ones tomorrow if you want

Attachments

• wheels2.jpg
    wheels2.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 149
  • wheels 001.jpg
    wheels 001.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 155
K11_Dave said:
Said £12.50 until I looked around but couldn't get a standard one for less than £20. Then you're saying, well ok, if the price is going to go up, I want something else for free - dumb ass. Is like me swapping you my alloys for a set of steel rims and throwing in a backbox "for free"

Well uping the price once it has been agreed wasnt great, so I think asking for some extra that you would only get a couple of £££ for wasnt to much to ask. Sort of me saying I want £10 for my airbox cause I want to buy a K&N, realising the K&N is £60, then asking £60 for the airbox.

Im not even going to get into an arguement about it. Good luck selling it.

I came to the MSC and have found it a great deal of help with other people interested in Micras, it was a good source of information and to buy things. Hope no-one else on the forum is like this guy.

i am or i should say WAS bidding on the open mouth one. Someones outbidded me :( demondirtjumper. lol.

scottish-sr said:
Well uping the price once it has been agreed wasnt great, so I think asking for some extra that you would only get a couple of £££ for wasnt to much to ask. Sort of me saying I want £10 for my airbox cause I want to buy a K&N, realising the K&N is £60, then asking £60 for the airbox.

Im not even going to get into an arguement about it. Good luck selling it.

I came to the MSC and have found it a great deal of help with other people interested in Micras, it was a good source of information and to buy things. Hope no-one else on the forum is like this guy.

Am sorry if I got up your nose. Other people have bought parts off me and me off them without any problems. So luckily no-one else on here is like "this guy"

Anyway, on eBay it is a lot less than you were going to pay for it, so knowing my luck I may lose a few pound doing it that way.

I already lost out on the induction kit I sold a few weeks ago - a lot more than I'd lose on this, and I feel that the best way of making sure I don't is by listing on eBay.

Back