Zidane

What a moron...never seen anything like that in football before, at least not at that level. Wonder what was said to him? Must have really wound him up whatever it was. Maybe if he had still be in it along with Henry France could have won the penalties. Well done to Italy, anyway.

prob called him baldy or summit i would react if someone said that to me lol!! must a been summit tho, but hes a profesional so he should not of reacted

I think he is a fool, such a great footballer, now known as "the guy who got a red in his FINAL world cup match" :(

Anyone noticed how the homepage still says its half time? lol

i thought it was a stoke of genius lol headbut to the stomach/chest ive never see anything so funny in ages

i love zz, class player...

headbutt was nicely executed but time and a place zz and this was not it...

i think he pinched his nipple or something then called him something, zz walked off abit, but only to get a little run up...

pow...

Anyone that missed it, in a cave at the time maybe, here it is...

Zidane-headbutt.gif

hahaha mortal combat!!!! he must be said something about his mum, lol! you're right, the head-butt was so funny i just couldnt resist yesterday.

Great headbutt lol but what an idiot! To end his career in the worlds biggest game, no 'great' footballer would react so stupidly.

yea its stupid to do it in his last game and in the world cup as well but the ref did not see it nor did the fourth official and based on FIFA rules, you cannot punish someone if you havent seen the incident. he should have stayed on the pitch at least and receive punishment after further investigation after the game.

taking henry off was a mistake too, him and zidane would have scored from their penalties and it would have been a different headlines this morning.

Back