Micras every where!!!

CMF_reverb

» CMF Member
Hey guys just thought you would all like to know that seen I have been traveling arround Europe I think I have seen a lifetime supply of micras! Italy, France, Switzeland and Spain, they are every where!

In Italy there is a micra in every 10 cars and on more then a handful of occasions I have seen multiple micras at lights and parks along side each other!

K12s and K11s everywhere!

Speak to you all in a few months when I return.

Cheers

CMF_eM

» CMF Member
aww cool as :) hope you have a good holiday.

There are heaps in Brisbane too. There are 2 other different silver slx's because I waved to one the other day thinking it was Rach and then yesterday a different one pulled up behind me at BP. I see them everywhere now :D

CMF_squigbobble

» CMF Member
I live in Bradford in northern England and it's impossible to drive through Bradistan and not see one, at least parked up if not rolling. I once found myself in a convoy of 3 K11s going down the road and fairly often find myself in front of or behind one.

CMF_NeilSR

» CMF Member
You want to come to the north east of england mate, micras are made here and they are every other car never mind every ten, lol

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
If I see another Micra down here I nearly wet myself!!
Still 4 in Burnie ( population 10,000) but apart from my two all driven by little old ladies. Still guess I am an old man!!
1kl from me lives a red yes red Super S with roof racks. Seen it buzzing around but no response to my waves etc. Some lady in her thirties drives it. Probably thinks I am a dirty old man or something.

cisco

» CMF Member
Bahaha.

But if they only knew what you were running.

They have no idea that you are a such a roaring car enthusiast at heart. You need to dump the throttle and blow them away next time you run into them. Bahah!

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Every day on the way to work i see the same little green Micra parked in the same place every time.
When i get to work theres mine and two other Micras in the car park.
And then when i'm home after work there is this old fella that lives up the road and toot's his horn when he drivers by, I wish i new why he did that EVERY day...

Also when passing threw Sunnybank the other i noticed this other Micra on the other side of the road at the intersection, It was a four door in Silver with 15/16 inch rims on it 5 spoke i think it look sweet.

It was funny as i drove by we both stuck our heads out of the window to check out each other's cars..

CMF_route

» CMF Member
i met a march yesterday (we only have 4 micras here) and he was FAST!
he was racing down the highway with a honda civic. I was doing 120 and they just sped past me! seriously wonder what is under that bonnet of that march.

CMF_deggy

» CMF Member
We also have k11's here in the Philippines, known locally as the Nissan Verita

This retro-look K11 is a direct import by Nissan Philippines from Yulon Motors, Taiwan

We also have k11's here in the Philippines, known locally as the Nissan Verita

This retro-look K11 is a direct import by Nissan Philippines from Yulon Motors, Taiwan

2035880_32.jpg

more pics on my cardomain site
http://members.cardomain.com/deggy

Back