You sure you want to ignore my horn?

T

TJ_1984

Is what I muttered to myself as the Audi tried to force his way past me. Little did he know that the 1litre, purple micra now packs.....

a mother of air horns! try and ignore that!

Mwuhahaha, pics to come soon and sound clip!

lol i need to get one of those air horn things :)

so many people cutting me up

I've got one but its not as good as welly's! I think i'l be looking to purchase one from a train instead :) that should start scaring people a bit

Arnold said:
I've got one but its not as good as welly's! I think i'l be looking to purchase one from a train instead :) that should start scaring people a bit

LMAO! Or a ship!

and lol at the air horns to!

i had air horns from a truck on my old micra i used to make school kids scream for thier lifes and terrify women and girls... and the occasional camp guys.

Type-R said:
i had air horns from a truck on my old micra i used to make school kids scream for thier lifes and terrify women and girls... and the occasional camp guys.

That's not very nice :p

Ems said:
That's not very nice :p

LMAO - I thought it was hilarious!!!!!

Anyone know where 2 get one of these online? N how difficult is wiring? oh no let me guess? Undo 2 wires from current horn, attach 2 new horn? Just a guess!

Ok, i have to admit, i did giggle, esp at the camp bit lol, but what if it gives someone a heart attack?!!!!

Then it would have only been a matter of time b4 they had 1. At least if they have 1 in the street there r ppl round 2 help them!!!

It could be an early warning for them, and in the long term save their life!!

Or i could be chatting a load of dinosaur poo!!! I have no idea why I had to say dinosaur!!!

Hornblasters are the loudest as they use proper compressed air horns rather than electric. My dad had a BR Diesel loco two tone on one of his Defenders and that would shake the cab a fair bit. Used to scare the heck out of those who would be silly enough to pull out on you..............pulling out on 2.5T or Landrover is silly anyway lol!

Check out their Terror on the Streets videos for a laugh ;)

Agreed, the compressed air horns are much louder than the electric but I made do with the two Nautilus micro horns next to each other! 139db each.

I was just gonna post the link up anyway, i don't have the cash to be making purchases like that any time soon lol

I was looking at that for myself but the huge compressor put me off, it would be bloody good fun at zebra crossings though. :eek: :D :wasntme:

Arnold said:
i SO want that
Get it!! I'll give you a hand installing it!

I've had LOADS of fun with one of these:
philshandatlast.JPG

That actual horn too lol.

:D

Back