Yet another ebay scam?

I was looking at these a few days ago!!! Then i went on to look at his feedback (sad i know). There isn't anything there to say they do work, but for that money its worth an experiment.

Sorry I was being sarcastic. If the magnet did 'unclump' the fuel, it'd jump back together as soon as it leaves the magnet.

You'd save more fuel putting it under your throttle pedal

The theory came about in the Second world war because some mad scientist discovered if the fuel lines in the plane were magnetised it flew further. It wasn't until after the war they discovered the machine they used to magnetise the fuel lines bent and broke them so they used the next size up. Bigger pipes, more fuel capacity, plane flys further!

True story!

It wasn't until after the war they discovered the machine they used to magnetise the fuel lines bent and broke them so they used the next size up. Bigger pipes, more fuel capacity, plane flys further!
As a general rule, people are idiots :D

^and so-called 'mad scientists' are often horribly wrong...

for example, the scientists behind developing the machines to build courses for the winter olympics, 'ooh this'll work here' 'that looks good there' etc etc...

most boring event on t.v next to 'what katie did next'

if there was ever a reason for welcoming global warming, the winter olympics were it.

i bought one years ago. its just clamps on your fuel pipe so not as much fuel goes to engine. decreases performance. v little difference.

Back