yehhh!

Gemma85

banished to the buses
I have successfully removed a door card, and the door handle and it has been primed and I have replced the door card while it drys as gotta go 2 work but yehhh i did it and it was reltivly easy :)

Just come back from Shields and noticed a pub called the "Sand Dancer" same as your username. Any reason for that?? fwn (+ yes i'm hoping that you own it so we can all come around for free drinks) :glance:

Sand Dancer is what people from shields are called. just like people from sunderland get mackem, and newcastle get geordie.

oops I did a major EDITED up I had to rush out and leave the handle off with the little bit of metal haning out and just shoved the door card on without any screws in but when i shut the door the bit of metal fell in the door and i cant open the door now :( any suggestions ...this is why i dont do things myself!!

Get in the passenger side, and take off the door card... then fix it :D if i think i know what uve done fwn

Im sure there must be someway of getting at it... however, a lesson has to be learned here... :)

I will have a look and see if there is any other way of opening...

thekore said:
Im sure there must be someway of getting at it... however, a lesson has to be learned here... :)

I will have a look and see if there is any other way of opening...

dont attempt to drive with the door handle off and the metal lever sticking out or at least lave the door card off!

On a lighter note tho the handle looks good it now matches the car!

OMG! I cant beleive it its fixed I took it to that bloke and he literally reached inside the car ad pulled the hadle inside it wouldnt open for me I swear!! I have never felt so small in all my life! I could have had the door handle back on by now! and i have a bruise on my leg from banging it on the handbrake everytime iv been scooting over to the passenger side! I'm such a div!

Back