Driver Window Problem HELPPP!!!!

Drivers side window is ****ed :D wound down today and wouldnt go back up it was raining so i forced it and somthing snapped and it fell down into the door had the door card off and it looks like a pin has snapped somewhere but cant even get the glass up to permantly close any ideas?

Cheers

Adam

The window glass has two plastic pieces glued to the bottom. These pieces have a stud going through that attaches to the lifting mechanism with a couple of nuts. Get some new ones from a scrappy if they have broken the studs off. I bonded mine using a silicone glue like Nissan use. I scraped the old stuff off the glass and for a better bond roughed it up with emory cloth. Hope this helps.

Adam, just got to the scrappy, rip a door apart and get the parts you need. It's the usual micra standard bolts to fix everything. I refitted glass and elec motor/mechanism in about 10 mins - and it only cost me 10 for glass and 10 for mech. Easy job.

That's what I was thinking. Tell you want, because I'm sooooo nice, I've got an old 5dr window mech at my mothers so I'll pull my door apart tomorrow and let you know.

Chances are though someone will tell you definitively whether or not it'll fit by then

Back