e4cruiser

Fse Boost Valves ??
Straight Threw No Cat ??
Remap ??
Chip ??
K/n Or Pannel Filter ??
Cams ??
Any Mre Tunning Mods People Please Let Me No

wats this piggy back thing all about i shaw 1 on this site jsut now and a boost controller for it i dnt even no wat it is

so wats rong with having the boost valve and things that hav bein said no2

Waste of money, by the sounds of it, its just a resistor thats put in place of your air flow sensor - making the car think its running on cold air all the time!

if you have a 1.0 micra just put on a cat back exhaust system and a panel filter. but if you really want lots of power get some cams in and have it mapped etc.

dude your gona get banned in abit for using txt speak... anyway. for a 1.01.3 camsJanspeed manifoldCat back exhuast no biigger than 2" bore the tail pipe can be any size you want really..thats all i would do with a 1.0 if its a 1.3 id get some piper fast road or ultimate cams and an e-manage as well as the manifold and cat back.unless your gona go turbo.dont forget brakes and suspention any tyres.. everyone seems to neglect the tyres...

i spaced all the above out so it was easy to read but its just stuck it all in one big blob for some reason??? admin??

no problems thanks fella its a 1.3 am after i dont reli get the emange thing not sure wat its about and i would like to turbo it but i dnt no were u can get a turbo for a 1.3 micra any ideas and price thanks

Turboing a micra will set you back at least 5-6k for a decent job and parts, a emanager is a piggy back device it alters the signals to and from the ecu to increase the response safely (please correct if wrong).

think i shall leave out the turbo thow how much is this piggy back thing and were bouts can i get 1 any ideas weather nos is a gd idea

lol e-manage try e-bay search for e-manage.. if you get that fast road cams a cat back exhaust and janspeed manifold you should be over the 105BHP mark

Back