xeon head lights

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
just got givin some bulbs for free, dont wanna try and fit them and brake something if they dont fit, could anyone help??

on the box they say

"h4 p43t
12v 60/55W"

cheers fraz

sorry mate they are just standard bulbs...

if you are after the super bright blue ones that you get in beamers then you are looking at about £300 and they come with special transformer boxes to run the bulbs.

if it looks like your original bulb then its just a normal bulb

sorry mate they are just standard bulbs...

if you are after the super bright blue ones that you get in beamers then you are looking at about £300 and they come with special transformer boxes to run the bulbs.

if it looks like your original bulb then its just a normal bulb

Lamp.....

bulbs grow in the floor.....

cool mate cheers :D will try them when i have time

no probs,

if you are after the blue look tho, get some "sportz blue" lights, they give a really nice blue/white light. they are suppose to be illigel but i've been running them for ages and i even pointed them out to a copper and he said "if the light is white they're alright".... so sad lol

Lamp.....

bulbs grow in the floor.....

LAMP then :p and bulbs grow in the garden :p:p

LMAO good comeback :p

If the bulb's an H4, it'l fit and 55w sounds about right for normal headlight bulbs

thanks ;)

the h4 fitment is the three pronged shape of the bulb mount. so any HID lights will have to be a h4 fitment to fit your micra...

a bulb doesnt grow..... if you realy want to get technical....

the plant grows.... the bulb sprouts...

and a lamp is the correct term..
a bulb is only called so because of the shape.... if its a different shape. its not a bulb....

and for hid...see my other thread..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-MICRA-...235QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item110061968823

i have a set of those the sidelights have always worried me. . are they road legal? now i know it says they are there is no doubt about the main bulbs (sorry Lamps :glance: )
just they are really blue anyone else have a set ?

just last time i was out at a meet i never got pulled by the plod but they did follow me and have a good luck
twice!

yeah mate i had a set and the colour burnt off them in a matter of weeks needless to say the led ones are back in now headlights are good tho not had any complaint with them.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-MICRA-...235QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item110061968823

i have a set of those the sidelights have always worried me. . are they road legal? now i know it says they are there is no doubt about the main bulbs (sorry Lamps :glance: )
just they are really blue anyone else have a set ?

just last time i was out at a meet i never got pulled by the plod but they did follow me and have a good luck
twice!

i got these beauties: http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/pages/mia.asp?recordid=4390000&cid=880&afid=88888

and a asked the po if they were ok and they said cos the light it white its alright :)

if you think how blue HID lights are then you'll be fine :)

no paint peeling either, had em a year and they're still going strong :)

yeh ive had no worries with the paint peeling and ive had them on the car for about 6 months just with it being winter darker nights etc obviously use lights more so attracting abit more attention than i woud during the summer and just started to worry me abit . . but thanks for the replys!!

Back