Xenon type Bulbs for £6 per pair

Turborevs

Official MSC Trader
Hi all,

As requested by curtis a group buy on xenon type bulbs, we got H1, H4 and H7's and pair is £6 per pair including UK delivery.

Further info on the bulbs can be found on our website below:

http://turborevs.org.uk/Xenon-Bulbs.htm

If you want to place an order please send paypal payment to: [email protected] stating the size you want and your name and address.

If you are unsure which size you car needs or have any questions please email us at: [email protected] or [email protected]

thanks
Jav

hoodedreeper - according to my bulb guide its H4, but can someone confirm this?

alien10 - yes they are a straight swap for the standard bulbs.

Im completely ignorant re: Micra mods etc. I have a K11 (1.0 Celebration).

Having seen some of the Quality mods on here im now in the process of determining just how much i can improve on mine. Well worth i would say, as it only has 15,000 on the clock.

Do the bulbs on offer give better light? I mean the light on the standard ones are poor so i was looking for better.

Would these achieve this for me?

superls - no, sorry dont do any yellow type bulbs.

darrenm - these bulbs are brighter than the standard ones, if you are looking for a lot brighter then something like a xenon kit is what you need.

Are you able to get other bits, that aren't on your website?? Just that i need a decent remote central locking kit.

Received thanks - is there a difference between halogen and xenon? Just that they say halogen on the side....

Back