X-Box problem...

rj007

Ex. Club Member
Just wondering if anybody has had a problem with their machine not turning on sometimes?? When i press the button on the front it sometimes lights up red instead of green and wont come on. After several attempts it will eventually work. Any help/ideas etc??? o_O Thanks.

put it in a microwave, that will fix it one way or another....

Seriously though some have fixed them by putting them in an oven?!!! I can only assume it cures dry joints that some seem to have... I wouldn't recommend it!!

Thread moved. Lol at ovening them, that sounds crazy. The only on / off problem i had was with that green / red switch box on the power cable. Replaced that, all was good.

mine did the same, i belive it indicates that there is a fault somewhere, either that or somthing will go wrong i guess? dont take my word for it tho.

Just been checking up on a few forums and yes it looks like its on its way out! Although i've had it about 18months i may still be able to exchange it for a new one. Apparently electrical item in this sort of price range should last for about 5 years........

is this a 360 or the orginal mate? i fix ps2/xbox originals as a hobby for friends. not ventured into 360's as most peoples are still in warrenty, if you've had it less than a year send it microsoft to deal with mate ;)

Back