WTD: K11 DOOR PANELS WITH E/WINDOWS

B

Ben

As the title says, im after a set of door cards but only the ones with the electric window switches in the armrest. Would like some photos and i know its a long shot but would prefer it to have that green pattern on. Anyways, no stupid offers and im not bothered about all the electrics and that just the armrest complete with buttons and door cards of course

yeah, well thats what im really after more than anything, the armrests bit, but would prefer to have the door card with the arm rest if that makes sense. How much Craig?

I dunno, £20? I was really hoping to sell it with the electric windows really...

If you can get everything that i would need to convert from manual to electric then i would take that but i am just a bit unsure of how to do it and noone else seems to know so i was gonna buy the door cards and an electric window kit off ebay and join em but if you were confident that you could sort me out with everything that i would need then i would take em, you got any pics of the door cards, not too fussed for the time being about the pattern as i will be recovering

I am pretty sure that I can have all you need to swap it over, IIRC you will need the runners (for want of a better word), motors wiring and switches etc, It could either be run through the fusebox or separately, at the end of the day, if it can come out, in can go back in again :)

ill take em

Attachments

• picture129.jpg
    picture129.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 177
Back