FS: K11 Rear windows, pop-open

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Pop open windows (pair) for k11 taken from an sr (96), excellent condition, would prefer collection as could easily be broken in delivery.

Looking for offers above £20 or highest bidder

Gives the micra a wider looking stance when opened and allows people to smoke in the back easier if need be.....

Ive tried snding u loads of pm's mate but it keeps coming up that ur full, and I'm not allowed to post 'foc' threads lol...

U'll be looking at £50 all in if u want these and the doorcards on a collection basis...

how easy are the windows to fit

i want the door cards but how do i go on about the speakers as there is a big side pocket on each door made of plastic which is attached to the door handle inside.

My speakers were just mounted behind the cloth, but if u want to u can refit the speaker cover and pockets over the doorcard as usual...

Afaik the windows are just 3 nuts each to fit, I didnt take them off but thats all i can see to fit them on....

yea it was paynee or Dr Z who took them off i think and it only took them a matter of seconds to take them off so cant c them being hard to fit

RE: RE: FS: K11 Rear windows, pop-open

richmicratwista said:
how easy are the windows to fit

should be easy enough only three bolts, two for hinges one for opener :)

you might need to make some holes for the bolts if you don't already have them.

:)

Attachments

• Copy of DSCF0381.JPG
    Copy of DSCF0381.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 152
i'll definatly take the door cards. the windows i'll have to leave due to money but if u still have them at a later date i'll prob have them 2. so can u see ur front speakers at all or are they covered up with the cloth. my door handles inside are a bit differnt to urs will they still fit. its a k11 1998

I dont know mate, never tried them on a newer shape, but I'd imagine the handles and stuff may be in different places, just dont know.

Back