WTB WTB WTB JDM DRINK HOLDER

CMF_bongo bus

» CMF Member
Nissanmania WROTE:

"bongo bus WROTE:

"THE TITLE IS PRETTY SELF EXPLANITARY.
IF YOU GOT ONE OUT THERE IN MICRA LAND, HIT ME!!!!

CHEERS.
JOHN."</div>

Do you mean the drinks holder that fits on the dash? If so, I've got one you can buy.

thats the 1.
you have pm.

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
to those people with dash top drinks holders, that aren't fitted, there's a very good chance that there's a nissan part number cast in the plastic, 99% of the time on the bottom/back of an item, please please please may i hav that number if someone can find it.

the other cup holder part number is 68430 41b00 (dark grey trim)...for reference of what the part number should look like.

i have one of these on order from japan in light grey trim, part # 68430 41b01, but i'm keen on the dash top version and can't find it in the FAST parts catalog.

if i can get the part # my parts guy can access the jap master file and order it (more than 1 if people are happy with the price)... if its still in production or sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

you can still buy a left hand door trim for a datsun 240z, brand new, genuine nissan part made in the '70's so there's a glimmer of hope.

CMF_Will.I.Am

» CMF Member
I drive a LHD micra, so I cant use the large drink holder to the dash top. But I would very much like to get one of these # 68430 41b00.

What is the price on one of these drink holders from japan??

William - Denmark

Back