**JDM Drink Holder**

CMF_BeeBoop

» CMF Member
Hello my fellow Micra lovers,

I have just joined the site and this is my first post. :)
I have the JDM Drink Holders here for either sale or swap for
anything of interest. (Micra Related) I know in a For Sale
listing i should have a price but i wouldn't know what they're
worth, so just offer something you think is fair. I'm located
in Sydney and as i said i would rather swap this item than sell it. :D

PHOTO: http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp12/thetutuboy/k11dashtopcupholder4-26-10.jpg

Many Thanks..
Adam.

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
BeeBoop I think the last one of those that sold on here went for about $100-120 range so $150 is a fair price I would say. I got my SR cluster from Ollie in the UK for $110 posted, he usually posts them up here when he finds them.

Hey Jon, have you got the lights to work where the fuel gauge is on your SR cluster? I love mine and the green matches my car! I did swap in the original speedo though.

I actually have a JDM super S cluster in the garage but I dont think anyone has managed to get them to work in our spec micras as yet.

CMF_BeeBoop

» CMF Member
hotfunk67 WROTE:

"BeeBoop I think the last one of those that sold on here went for about $100-120 range so $150 is a fair price I would say. I got my SR cluster from Ollie in the UK for $110 posted, he usually posts them up here when he finds them.

Hey Jon, have you got the lights to work where the fuel gauge is on your SR cluster? I love mine and the green matches my car! I did swap in the original speedo though.

I actually have a JDM super S cluster in the garage but I dont think anyone has managed to get them to work in our spec micras as yet.

Mmmm JDM Cluster!!! What's that look like??? :D
May i see a picture?

Thanks for that piece of info, very helpful!

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
hotfunk67 WROTE:

"BeeBoop I think the last one of those that sold on here went for about $100-120 range so $150 is a fair price I would say. I got my SR cluster from Ollie in the UK for $110 posted, he usually posts them up here when he finds them.

Hey hotfunk, I got mine from ollie too.
Do you mean the illumination lights (when headlights are on) ?
or the low fuel light?
All my lights work, I replaced the globes for LED's, big improvement!
I'd maybe check the back of the cluster and possibly swap a working globe/fitting into the side for the fuel gauge to see if that fixes it.

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
Jon, Yes the illumination lights. They don't light up on the right hand side, I think I read it on here somewhere that it was a common problem when fitting these clusters.

BeeBoop $40 plus postage should do it.

CMF_BeeBoop

» CMF Member
hotfunk67 WROTE:

"Jon, Yes the illumination lights. They don't light up on the right hand side, I think I read it on here somewhere that it was a common problem when fitting these clusters.

BeeBoop $40 plus postage should do it.

SOLD!!! MINE, MINE, MINE!!! :)
Can you send me an email so i have your address to reply to? I will give you the address to calculate a postage cost. :D

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Hey beeboop,

Now the dust has settled, did you get rid of your cup holder or not, and did you get your SuperS dash cluster?

If not, I have a SuperS cluster I would be prepared to trade.

CMF_BeeBoop

» CMF Member
620racer WROTE:

"Hey beeboop,

Now the dust has settled, did you get rid of your cup holder or not, and did you get your SuperS dash cluster?

If not, I have a SuperS cluster I would be prepared to trade.

Hey,
Send me a pm with images of the cluster and we may have ourselves a trade.. :D

Back