Wtb: k11 micra. 3dr white

CMF_Brayy

» CMF Member
Wtb K11 micra manual 3dr with under 200,000 Mainly wanting white or silver but may look at other colours. In any model Lx Slx or Super S , stock or what not. Brisbane area , willing to drive a little for the right one cash waiting. Txt us on Zero 4171 9711 three. Cheers.

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Grandmabongo WROTE:

"Mimz WROTE:

"Have one but im in Melbourne tho"</div>

Slx or a super s??

If you are chasing a micra please make a post of your own. No need to hijack someone elses

CMF_Grandmabongo

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"Grandmabongo WROTE:

"Mimz WROTE:

"Have one but im in Melbourne tho"</div>

Slx or a super s??

"</div>

If you are chasing a micra please make a post of your own. No need to hijack someone elses

Sorry not looking for another one just interested in the price to see what they are worth.

CMF_Brayy

» CMF Member
Just wondering on the price of the one in Melbourne as I was incontact with another member but I'm unsure as to what the different models are worth ? I'm guessing its Lx Slx then super but what's the variation in the prices.. What would a micra cost in reasonable condition as in minimal dents and dings ? Km under 200,000 , with a decent service book ? No mods or with mods.. Cheers for the help.

CMF_k11-king

» CMF Member
so as far as I'm aware it goes a little like this

SLX= 4 door

LX= 2 door version of the SLX

super S= 2 door fancy version with fog lights etc

this being said the SLX and the LX are a lot more common compared to the super S. using car sales as my reference, i would say between $2500 and $4000 is a reasonable price for a pretty stock LX or SLX around the 200,000 mark. i paid $3100 for my 97 lx 2 months ago and with 170,000 on and fairly stock. i guess if you are using car sales as your guide, location does matter as the only one in QLD is a super S with 300,000 on the clock. and he is asking $2800.. so i guess if you don't mind traveling to a different state to save a few hundred then that would be the way to go. hope that helped a little bit and hope to see you in the micra community in the near future :)

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
Brayy WROTE:

"Just wondering on the price of the one in Melbourne as I was incontact with another member but I'm unsure as to what the different models are worth ? I'm guessing its Lx Slx then super but what's the variation in the prices.. What would a micra cost in reasonable condition as in minimal dents and dings ? Km under 200,000 , with a decent service book ? No mods or with mods.. Cheers for the help.

Well i got what ur looking for if ur willing to come to melb.

CMF_Brayy

» CMF Member
Ain't willing to drive to melb haha and the one for 2800 , fella works to late wanted a look on Thursday but he was busy. But that's pretty decent for supers with 300k cheers for the help.

Back