WTB: Lowered springs/suspension or coilovers

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Hi, does any have any lowered springs and shocks? or just springs alone? anyone got any superlows?

or anyone got any coilovers?

need asap!
please let me know.

Will pay for postage if need be.
Im from Sydney.

Thanks,
Nick

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Hey Rudy,
my dad didnt like the idea of having those springs on, since its mainly his daily.
so im on the hunt for lowering springs or coilovers again..

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
BOX WROTE:

"What springs are they? Want to sell them to me?

std's with 2 coils cut
niiCk WROTE:

"Hey Rudy,<BR>my dad didnt like the idea of having those springs on, since its mainly his daily.<BR>so im on the hunt for lowering springs or coilovers again..

ur dad's right, i just didnt want to see u cut up good springs, I was gonna chuck em, coilovers are the answer

CMF_Gunslinger

» CMF Member
Rudy WROTE:

"hey niiCk<BR><BR>wasnt the springs i sent u low enough?

Hey Niick / Rudy, Out of interest, How close did the guards sit to the tyres with 2coils cut? Also was that 2 coils both front and rear springs? Gonna chop mine soon..thanks..pics would be great?

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Gunslinger WROTE:
Hey Niick / Rudy, Out of interest, How close did the guards sit to the tyres with 2coils cut? Also was that 2 coils both front and rear springs? Gonna chop mine soon..thanks..pics would be great?

Hey,
i have 13s and they had about 2 finger gaps all around.
And it was 2 coils cut front and rear..

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
here's a quick guide on how to obtain coilovers for all who seem to be wanting them:
1. launch your internet browser (IE, FF, safari, chrome, opera - whatever your preference) and in the address bar type the following: www.importmonster.com.au
2. on the left side of the page is a register link - click on it, and go through the process of registering and creating yourself an account
3. once registered, log in and start browsing Automotive>Car Parts>Suspension
4. find the coilovers that you want, bid on them, hope you win and pay for them
5. wait for them to arrive, install them on your car, and enjoy the superior handling...
the end
*edit* alternatively, go to just jap & buy some bc coilovers

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
why do people get so worked up when people post wtb threads? this is a public forum right? some people like to look locally before resorting to overseas and more costly items

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
RBLUV WROTE:

"why do people get so worked up when people post wtb threads? this is a public forum right? some people like to look locally before resorting to overseas and more costly items

think u'll find that locally sourced coilovers for the k11 (besides bc's from just jap) are as rare as rocking horse ****... peeps who have coilovers tend to hang onto them (i know i will), and if they do decide to sell, then u'd think they'd post a for sale thread.. no? if you're that keen to get coilovers, then u'd do something a tad more proactive than simply getting on cmf and posting a wtb thread - or is that just me and my misguided logic???

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
ok could we get a mod to maybe put a thread in the articles section then titled "questions not to ask on this forum" thatd be a real help kthnx

Back