WTB: K11 Super S or Impul Front Bumper

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
bronald WROTE:

"Got a Super S bar here, with foggies complete :) bear in mind only 300ish came here so it's quite a rare item!

Rare item my ass! You can get them cheaper if you look around! And have the patience to find someone who isn't going to rip you off

CMF_Danvillan

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"bronald WROTE:

"Got a Super S bar here, with foggies complete :) bear in mind only 300ish came here so it's quite a rare item!"</div>

Rare item my ass! You can get them cheaper if you look around! And have the patience to find someone who isn't going to rip you off

I think he was saying 300 or so Super S came to Aus, not he want $300 for the front bumper

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
$300 would be cheap for straight bar with complete spotties, brackets and towhook cover, not as easy to find complete and undamaged as people think, I paid more for my jap spec one. unless you can repair them yourself a damaged bar will cost more to repair than its worth

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"bronald WROTE:

"Got a Super S bar here, with foggies complete :) bear in mind only 300ish came here so it's quite a rare item!"</div>

Knob

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
My opinion, for what it's worth:

Approximately 300 Super S bumpers are in Australia, that weren't imported from overseas.
Nobody online happens to make the right shaped fog lights as an aftermarket item.
Nissan Australia will charge approximately $700AUD for a new front bumper and 2x fog lights for it, landed and delivered though this isn't painted.

With that in mind, $300 for a second hand one in so good a condition that it only needs to be primed and painted to match your car is a good deal. For $300 IMO the lights should definitely work and come with wire harness.

Pierce.

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
Pierce WROTE:

"With that in mind, $300 for a second hand one in so good a condition that it only needs to be primed and painted to match your car is a good deal. For $300 IMO the lights should definitely work and come with wire harness.

and SupS specific mounts(brackets)

edit.. if you did want to buy one new order the Japanese one, looks heaps better

CMF_bronald

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"bronald WROTE:

Learn to read, bro.

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
bronald WROTE:

"RTK WROTE:

"bronald WROTE:

Rare item my ass! You can get them cheaper if you look around! And have the patience to find someone who isn't going to rip you off "</div>

Learn to read, bro.

I laugh at the word of Rare if he searches around he will find one a lot cheaper

Back