Wanted Micra K11 impul front bumper, skirts, Super s dials & ibiza splitter

M

MicraModz

Is anyone selling and side skirts for a k11? or does anyone know what side skirts will fit on a k11 micra?

Is anyone selling an impul front bumper for a k11? or does anyone know where I can get one from?

Is anyone selling k11 micra super s gauges? or does anyone know where I can get one from?

Does any one have a seat ibiza front splitter that will fit on the back of a micra? does anyone know where I can get this part from?

Thanks

Splitter

U can get it from any seat dealer, just ask for the ibiza front splitter with the vent in it, they will bring it to you, and u pay ;)

Use the search function aswell for any future questions u may have...

im alrite m8, u? im from london and u? I am very interested in this part. How much are you looking to sell this part for?

Thanks

im from middlesbrough, would you want the front bumper or the full kit? how much you willing to pay? looking for around £300 for the full kit - never been used

Four seperate threads merged. Please put all wanted requests in one thread in future. Helps keep britain tidy! :)

Arnold

Please could you send me a picture of the full kit so I can decide what parts I want.

Many Thanks

aint used any of it yet goldstar - still aint passed my test - wonderin if to use the bonnet to myt sell that if i can find a buyer and the right price.

i will try to get sum pics asap micramodz

Is this the replica kit?How much would you sell both bumpers for?Like the bonnet aswell, have you fitted the bucket seats aswell?If you haven't would you sell them and have you got the right subframes for them?Im from Leicester so if you wanted to sell would you be prepared to meet half way?Cheers Ben

well im askin for around:
130 for each bumper
80 for the skirts
not 100% sure on sellin the bonnet will let you know soon if thinks change tho.
also keepin the bucket seats for now aswell.

Il give you £50 for the skirts as im a student at uni and low on cash.

Back