Wrecking red 95 slx micra, Melbourne.

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Was keeping it for myself when i thought the one in my car was stuffed, but it turned out to be the dizzy.

It should go in a series 1 super S no worries. the local repco said the change over date when they went to the other side pump was 12/95 so as long as your car is before this it should be fine.

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
Fuel pump we have taken out.

pump has "A42-650016 12V 5225A"
"UNISIA JECS MADE IN JAPAN"

engraved on the actual motor.

Attachments

• 52623.jpg
    52623.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 27

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
measured a diameter of 51mm across the cylinder of the pump.

As repco says one is 38mm and one is 51mm...I assume you would say ours is the large type.

So from what I can work out from all the info from Repco is that we have the earlier type pump so yours should fit. Could you please check the diameter for us.

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,

Do you still have the hatch/fuel door release cable? I also need the plastic threaded bit the the fuel door pin sticks out of. Actually, the whole fuel door release mechanism and cable would be good. How much to post to Brisbane?

Depending on cost etc, I might actually get one from the wreckers here.. Just being lazy lol.

Thanks,
qwerty132

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
I'll have a look in the morning mate, i think it's still there. If it is I can post it off express post for $20 all up.

Sorry Seb I forgot about you, i think some of the guards are gone, i will check that in the morning too.

Anyone intrested in the entire power steering system for $50? If i have to pull it off myself, box it up and post it off it will be $70 plus actual postage costs.

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,

If you still have it that would be great.

Both the release mech and also the cable that runs up to the lever near the drivers seat..

I ended up braking the threaded bit that the release pin goes through by being a bit rough opening it from inside the hatch.

Send me an email if you like..

Thanks,
qwerty

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Ok Seb, guards are gone sorry.

qwerty132, cable, release mechanisim and the handle if you want it, $20 express posted to you.

Payment to dalahare @ hotmail dot com and PM your adress if you want it.

Cheers, Rick.

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
David, eye balling it with my super S it appears it would, however, i'm not keeping it for my car as the lx/slx used more turns lock to lock from memory on the rack, so the steering is a bit more vauge near centre, i'll keep the stiff steering as a trade off for driving pleasure. :)

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Dala WROTE:

"Tyrie WROTE:<BR><BR>"I need a right hand rear lower suspension arm if you can post it to ACT 2615. Let me know :)"</DIV><BR><BR>Both rear arms may be spoken for, if not i'll look into it, it will be $10 plus post.<BR><BR>

This is still available if you want it Tyrie.

Back