Wrecking 1995 Micra SLX

CMF_Jomo

» CMF Member
Wrecking a '95 Micra SLX (Blue) this weekend. What parts do people want?

I also have a set of N14 callipers and rotors,
a set of 15" wheels (need new tyres)
stock micra 13" wheels with LOADS of tread on the tyres (pirelli p3000) and hub caps to go with them (somewhat scratched)

Also available is the Japanese factory cup holder and dash tray.

What do people need? :)

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Maybe it's just me, maybe I've had a hard day but honestly members need to appreciate first come first serve, any my post is directly beneath the original post so It's not like it was a lazy accident.

Also after your gearstick if it's original mate ? :)

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
Pierce WROTE:

"Maybe it's just me, maybe I've had a hard day but honestly members need to appreciate first come first serve, any my post is directly beneath the original post so It's not like it was a lazy accident. <BR><BR>Also after your gearstick if it's original mate ? :)

Hmm.... I juz indicated my interest. Is that a wrong thing to do here??

Anyway seller can have a choice of who he wants to sell it to... Have you paid a deposit BTW?

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
Pierce WROTE:

"sorry radiolite, i apologise its just ive been dying to get these things done on my car because its off road until i finish it. sometimes i get ahead of myself, my bad.

No worries mate,

I can understand your feeling. I'm also feeling the same way here... anxious on completing my project....

Cheers and Peace ;)

CMF_Jomo

» CMF Member
thanks for all the interest guys :)

had quite a few inquiries on the cup holder on here and through email - 620racer was in first, however i'm busy with work all week and then heading back up to sydney soon after, so pickup is preferred in this instance sorry.

looking for $140 for the cup holder tray insert

Pierce - I will take some pictures of the rotors for you later - as far as I can tell they seem quite flat - they are from a wreckers though - $60 for both callipers and rotors, gearstick is original part I will give it to you for $20

As I said due to time constraints I'd rather not have to go pulling the engine down - but I'm willing to sell the entire engine for $200 - it has 148000km on it (will pull the gearbox for another $160)

Car doesn't have power steering unfortunately so no parts there.

I also have the stock callipers and rotors if anyone is interested in those

Coolant bottle is not broken and still soft plastic in all places I can push on whilst it's still in the car - $50

Aircon condensor was replaced at the end of 2009 with a brand new one, only used a few times throughout last year. Unsure of the specific part number however I can provide pictures of it sometime on the weekend - make me an offer :)

I also understand that it isn't that common to have the dash with rev counter? I have this available too if anyone is interested.

I also have a rear window sunlight deflector (best described as venetians) however I believe the mounting clips for it are broken - of interest to anyone anyway?

CMF_Jomo

» CMF Member
Hey Guys,

Yesterday as I began wrecking the car in my mates driveway, some guy came past and saw it and offered me a decent sum of money for the car as it was as a whole so I accepted.

Very sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused anyone

Back