Wrecking red 95 slx micra, Melbourne.

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Hi guys, I've just picked up a damaged 95 slx Micra to get a few parts off, anything i don't use is up for sale, if you need a part, make an offer, i take delivery wednesday and i'll post up a few pics and more details then.

I'll hang onto the car till the end of feb, anything still on it then goes to scrap.

Throttle body, fuel pump and distributor are already taken.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Might be after the brake booster or at least the plastic fitting on it that is used to connect up the vacuum line.. someone broke mine off when the engine was coming out (d'oh!). Not in a hurry though so whenever you get the chance to check it out..

---dens

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
All the parts people have asked for are available at the moment, i'll let you guys know on wed of condition, if you come pull them off the car yourself they will be very cheap, come for a look and make an offer, i only bought the car for the few bits i need so I am happy to help others out.

If i have to pull the parts off and post them out then they will cost a little more for my time.

CMF_Polarbear

» CMF Member
Got a dash pod (cup holders)? :p Highly unlikely I know, just thought I'd ask... Hmm... Are the side indicators just regular orange ones? Stock tail lights or aftermarket?

I may as well just wait for the photos.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Just wanted to say - I picked up the fitting I needed from the wreckers while I was picking up other stuff on the weekend from pinch-a-part so I don't have a need to grab one off yours but I'll let you know if I'm needing anything else before the end of the month ;) Cheers.

---dens

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Hey mate. I'm after as many as I can get of the little white bits and their screws that hold the arm rests to the door.

I'll PM you too.

Attachments

• 51758.jpg
    51758.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 26

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Howdy, car is here now, it's a sep 96 build, 5/97 complianced, 221000 ks, power steering and aircon, manual.

Damage is to the front right quarter, drivers door, front right suspension, left hand doors and sill, and rear bumper. seems to drive alright from the quick spin i took it on, anyone needing anything else it's probably best to call me or post up on here, i've answered a few pms and i'll be going thru the posts on here in the next few days as i get the stuff off the car.

Cheers, Rick. 0402542433.

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Daily ricer, i'll pull the doorcards and get all the trim clips off during the week.

Polar bear, One of the melbourne guys wants the whole aircon system, if he doesn't take it i'll take a pic of the condensor.

Shalon, door has some damage, steering rack i can remove in the next week or two, do you need anthing else or just the rack. i'll look into shipping.

David, i'll get to your parts this week too. isinde or outside doorhandle?

Sik11, inner our outer door handles? engine may be spoken for, if it doesn't go i'll look into shipping to darwin and get back to you on it.

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Ok, a few parts ready to go:

Daily Ricer, 8X trim clips and screws, $6 plus $6 postage, $12

Sik11, 2 outer door handles and the rear hatch handle,$28 total, $15 plus $13 postage if you are in darwin, she warned postage goes up alot if it is far out of the city. the drivers door handle was already spoken for but i pulled the rear handles off and they are identical as far as i can tell, i have included the left rear door handle, which has a crack in it, for you to compare.

David, Rear hatch light, wheel well plug, drivers door handle, red plug on the battery, left centre vent, which has hairline cracks in 2 of the horizontal louvres but is still functional in every way, $15 plus $10 postage. $25.

If you are happy with the parts and prices, check you email accounts for PM's with my bank account details, add $3 for registered post, when you have paid semd me a pm with your adress ect and i'll get the bits on the way.

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
MacGillaZ WROTE:

"How's the gearbox? No bearing noises, doesn't jump out of gear ...<BR><BR>Happy to come around and assist/do the removal myself if required :D<BR><BR>Andrew

Hi, I've only driven the car around my block, seemed fine, the people that sold it to me said they drove it a little and it seemed ok to them, but i haven't done enough kays to be certain.

There's a few people intrested in the engine and box, first to actually come around here and get them out of the car gets them. not intrested in pulling them out myself and shipping them off at this early stage.

$60 for the box, $150 for the bare engine. $180 for both.

Always open to offers.

Any questions just give me a buzz.

Rick. 0402542433.

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Thanks, heaps Rick.

I've just noticed this SLX is a Series 2, so if anyone is keen to up-grade their Series 1 interior with the dark grey plastic trim and revised front gril this might be a good chance. I think I can make out the factory tweeters on the A pillars too... Or is this stuff going into the White Super S I spotted in the background of the pics? :p

I just had another look over my Super S though for missing/broken bits. Can I please also add to my list:

1. The interior light, if the switch is working in both the "on" and "door" positions, and it still has the little grey cover on the switch.
2. The antena, mine is kinked so it won't go all the way down easily, and the coax cable is loose.
3. Also I'd like the plastic triangles on both sides where the controls for the mirror stick through.

If you can get the antena into a poster tube so it doesn't get damaged in the mail that'd be great.

Thanks again, I'll check my email for an update on what I owe you.

Tom

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Dark grey interior bits made their way into my micra yesterday and pillers with tweeters are going in soon, unfortunately i couldn't get the whole steering wheel and combo switches in without swapping the whole steering column over and some wiring mods, I don't know if that is a super S thing or a series one to series 2 thing.

I'll go try and pull of the other bits now, how's $20 for the lot, plus whatever postae ends up being sound. still haven't sent the PM with my details so i'll hold off till i have everything off and a postage quote.

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
daily_ricer WROTE:

"Rick, check your email and junk filter, there should be 2 emails from me, one with my mailing adress, and the other is a reciept from my bank.<BR><BR>Thanks again!

I got the emails, as soon as the funds clear i'll post off your stuff.

David, your funds hit my account today, off to the PO with your bits now. :)

CMF_MacGillaZ

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"Hey mate figure out what is going on with the engine and door handles i asked you about?

Maybe put your money where your questions are or others who can pay cash up front will jump your sales man ....

Thanks again for the Goodies, get in quick fellas before the car is just a cube :p

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"Hey mate figure out what is going on with the engine and door handles i asked you about?

Howdy mate, door handles have been wrapped up waiting to go for nearly a week, I responded half way up the thread (last wednesday) and have PM'd you as well :)

Engine is taken locally.

Cheers, Rick.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
MacGillaZ WROTE:

"sikK11 WROTE:

"Hey mate figure out what is going on with the engine and door handles i asked you about?"</div>

Maybe put your money where your questions are or others who can pay cash up front will jump your sales man ....

Thanks again for the Goodies, get in quick fellas before the car is just a cube :p

If i had bank details i would. I requested them and still have not recieved them. I have cash waiting.

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Polarbear WROTE:

"Dala, did you end up selling that aircon system? I'm back to looking for a condensor fan now. 6 Hour drive with the window down for a cool breeze resulted in a sunburnt arm... sigh.

There's a guy coming in the morning to grab some of the aircon system, if he doesn't grab the condensor you can have it.

What does your one look like, long black one that goes the whole way across the opening at the front of the car, or a smaller thicker one that doesn't go infront of the radiator?

CMF_Dala

» CMF Member
Ok guys, most of the car is gone, only thing left of real value is the power steering system which i will sell seperately, I'm thinking of sending the car to scrap on monday, so anyone still intrested in anything should contact me before then.

Price is now $20 all you can take. if it's still with the car, and you can come and remove it yourself, it's yours. or bring a trailer and grab the whole thing. :)

Cheers, Rick.

Back