WRECKING COMPLETE 1995 SLX MICRA

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
that would be some intense work lol..did you hit your chassis anyways?

btw muzza, how much for the rear gas struts..and would you sell the lower bushes off the rear shocks?

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
hey mate! I'm after the four door handles (i know it'll be a bit annoying to get em off so you just name your price ;)

also, I'm after the steering wheel if its not all cracked and falling to pieces like mine (pics for this please).

CMF_niiCk

» CMF Member
Pierce WROTE:

"hey mate! I'm after the four door handles (i know it'll be a bit annoying to get em off so you just name your price ;)<BR><BR>also, I'm after the steering wheel if its not all cracked and falling to pieces like mine (pics for this please).<BR><BR>

door handles arent actually too hard to get to or get off, did a swap under 5 mins..

if muzza doesnt have the wheel, i have one in excellent condition if you want:)

CMF_micraphile

» CMF Member
HI Muzza, are the front/rear bumper bars colour coded or plain black? I'd be interested in both if silver, or just the rear bumper if black, if they're not suffering too much damage. Also need the high-mount rear brake light fitting if your wreck has one - you could just about name your price for that! Ta.

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
Just picked up car with my brother the car is immaculate it's even got power steering car is as stock and as factory as they come small hit on left front bar which has caused a little kink in the bar but a little heat will fix it I will do a list of parts and prices tomorrow with my brother but for those that can't wait for list here is my number 0423280600

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
Pierce WROTE:

"hey mate! I'm after the four door handles (i know it'll be a bit annoying to get em off so you just name your price ;)

also, I'm after the steering wheel if its not all cracked and falling to pieces like mine (pics for this please).

Pm sent

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
hotfunk67 WROTE:

"niiCk WROTE:

btw muzza, how much for the rear gas struts..and would you sell the lower bushes off the rear shocks?"</div>

hey nick found those bushes you asked me about if muzza cant help you.

Hey hot funk can u help him out with those bushes please cheers

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
micraphile WROTE:

"HI Muzza, are the front/rear bumper bars colour coded or plain black? I'd be interested in both if silver, or just the rear bumper if black, if they're not suffering too much damage. Also need the high-mount rear brake light fitting if your wreck has one - you could just about name your price for that! Ta.

Pm sent

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
david WROTE:

"how much for the kickdown cable to perth?

How about a rubber thing that the ac condensor sits on?

What is the condition of the cvt and how much?

Hey bud sorry but don't know wat the he'll a lockdown cable is or a cvt sorry mate

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
LowMicra WROTE:

"muzza WROTE:

"david WROTE:

What is the condition of the cvt and how much?"</div>

Hey bud sorry but don't know wat the he'll a lockdown cable is or a cvt sorry mate"</div>

Cvt is the transmission
Thanks mate

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
david WROTE:

What is the condition of the cvt and how much?

Apparently the it has diff problem so when u drive it has constant noise if u want it I can still pull it out

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
muzza WROTE:

"david WROTE:

Apparently the it has diff problem so when u drive it has constant noise if u want it I can still pull it out

The 'kickdown' cable goes from the autotransmission box to the throttle body. When the accelerator is pressed it causes the kickdown cable to be pulled, which then does something in the transmission box.

Please find the attached picture of the rubber part I'm after with regards to the AC condensor sitting on it.

Any idea how much for these items to Perth?

Attachments

• 71649.jpg
    71649.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 15

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
david WROTE:

"muzza WROTE:

"david WROTE:

Apparently the it has diff problem so when u drive it has constant noise if u want it I can still pull it out"</div>

The 'kickdown' cable goes from the autotransmission box to the throttle body. When the accelerator is pressed it causes the kickdown cable to be pulled, which then does something in the transmission box.

Please find the attached picture of the rubber part I'm after with regards to the AC condensor sitting on it.

Any idea how much for these items to Perth?

call me tommorrow on 0423280600 and we'll talk

Back