bumpers for sale ANd wrecking Micra SLX

CMF_a88

» CMF Member
Front and rear bumpers for sale of SLX in aqua green good condition $40 EACH.

tow bar of SLX but will fit Super S trailboss brand in good condition will include the plug for the power to the trailer $85

wrecking a Slx so all parts avalible pls pm or msg here or sms 0422817972

All parts in Brisbane Eight Mile Plains

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey,

Where are you in Brisbane? Might be interested in some stuff..
When you say south Brisbane, do you mean 5-10km south of the city or half way to the gold coast like some people... lol

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_a88

» CMF Member
1300cc WROTE:

"are the headlights still ok...are they made of glass, can u send me some pics....and how much incl postage to melbourne.....i need a pair...

yes the headlights are in good condition but are the plastic type not the glass.let us know if u interested

CMF_a88

» CMF Member
qwerty132 WROTE:

"Hey,<BR><BR>Where are you in Brisbane? Might be interested in some stuff..<BR>When you say south Brisbane, do you mean 5-10km south of the city or half way to the gold coast like some people... lol<BR><BR>Thanks<BR>qwerty132

hi i'm in eight mile plains near Sunnybank.give us a call or sms to arrange time to have a look,0422817972

CMF_Polarbear

» CMF Member
a88 WROTE:

"Polarbear WROTE:

"Are the tail lights standard ones or something different? I'd like some different looking ones eventually."</div>

yes the tail lights are standard and in good condition.let us know if u want them.

Sorry man, I'm looking for some non standard ones.
I don't suppose it has a spoiler on it?

CMF_a88

» CMF Member
Polarbear WROTE:

"a88 WROTE:<BR><BR>"
Polarbear WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"Are the tail lights standard ones or something different? I'd like some different looking ones eventually."</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>yes the tail lights are standard and in good condition.let us know if u want them."</DIV><BR><BR>Sorry man, I'm looking for some non standard ones.<BR>I don't suppose it has a spoiler on it?

sorry mate no spoiler its SLX

CMF_Mantastic

» CMF Member
I just bought a Micra SLX recently and noticed that the coolant overflow tank (semi-clear plastic tank in the far right of the engine bay) has a big hole in the top. Have you got this part in good condition?

Cheers mate

CMF_a88

» CMF Member
Mantastic WROTE:

"I just bought a Micra SLX recently and noticed that the coolant overflow tank (semi-clear plastic tank in the far right of the engine bay) has a big hole in the top. Have you got this part in good condition?<BR><BR>Cheers mate

sorry mate its got a hole in it as well,i thiinl most micras have the same problem

Back