WRC

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Do you follow the WRC. Did you see in the Greece rally Sebestien Loeb drove some 70kls on bitumen between stages with no rear tyres and the rear end just literally fell apart. Had 45 minutes to fix it before the next stage. They replaced the whole rear end, clutch, gearbox, drive shafts in under 45 minutes.
Beat that Alex.
Those guys are crazy. To me its the ultimate test of man and machine.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
I love that ****! The WRC is the only thing i watch on the tube if i'm not working on Sundays, It is the most thrilling motorsport to watch next to the British Touring car racing,Pity we don't get it anymore. I loved watching Nissan,Volvo,Audi and such..

CMF_Tseq

» CMF Member
I've always admired WRC cars when passing over these huge rocks,bumps and holes at these speeds.Tempratures exceed 40 Celcius under the sun.
Drivers seem really exhausted at the end of each stage and most cars severely damged.
A normal car would not make it more than 100meters before it loses its wishbones and shocks.
For your info,there were two K11s racing in Acropolis rally with greek crew.One of these was a kit-car.This means that K11 are still competitive in A5 class.

Back