WOW thats the fastest thing i,ve ever driven

Now that looks SERIOUS FUN, oh and I went around that track recently as a passenger in an evo haha

The video doesn't show the mess left on your seat after you crap yourself with that acceleration, lols.
I was messing about on a little 5hp cart and that was too fast lol.

power to weight (without drivers)

50/0.150=333bhp/ton.. not bad at all!!

Ollie you complete wimp!, An evo I tuned recently made 620bhp, (501@wheels) thats 620/1.2 tons = 516bhp/ton. You should sit as a passenger in that hahaha.

What's the 0-60 time on the Kart?
I've been on BMWs latest bike (though it's quite old now) which does 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and that was some scary stuff.

Ahh well, its transmission losses. Every time the torque is transferred from one place to another via bearings with cogs, CV's diffs etc you have a loss. In this case of 119bhp. So yes this car LOOSES more power in its gearbox/transmission than almost any Micra makes in total!!!

Its not a fixed value its a percentage (ish, not entirely linear)

Ed

flywheel. Your looking at about 40-45 @ wheels, for amusment factor my ST made 150odd@ wheels when last tested.

150 did sound heavy for that, haha. and you weight about the same as I do then :)

Ahh well, its transmission losses. Every time the torque is transferred from one place to another via bearings with cogs, CV's diffs etc you have a loss. In this case of 119bhp. So yes this car LOOSES more power in its gearbox/transmission than almost any Micra makes in total!!!

Its not a fixed value its a percentage (ish, not entirely linear)

Ed

i have a brochure somwhere for ACTIV-8 friction reducer, they put a 250ml bottle in the gearbox and another 250ml in the engine of an evo IV and stuck it on the dyno and made another 50bhp~ at the wheels....(whilst running 380bhp at the flywheel)

might wanna give it a try...

Snake oil. I wouldnt touch it with a barge pole, if anything were that good it would be included in the oil as standard...

Snake oil. I wouldnt touch it with a barge pole, if anything were that good it would be included in the oil as standard...

Basicly it gets squeezed out of the bearing too fast and you just end up doing an engine rebuild every so often.

Back