would a tv fit

E

e4cruiser

would a fold out t.v fit into a 95 plate micra sr without the dash stopping it thanks

a 7 inch fold out 1 alpine or sumthing wat would u hav 2 do to get it 2 fit

yea but i dnt wanna get 1 and for it not 2 fit then i have to change all the dash and ####

wellthis is my point its a micra m8 u dnt need to c were ur goin wen ur reversin its not that big lol n dose any1 no were theres sum k11 sr micras for sale carnt find hardly any n lot got thm

silly place 2 put one

lol yea but it looks bling :D great for reverse camera, and doesn't take up valuble dash space for more screens :D

not if you've got a long boring motorway journey, it gives you something to do when the tedium gets too much. :laugh: but seriously, it makes for an interesting and useful reversing aid if there is a camera feed from the rear.

thats it exactly ;) Arnold and Ems have seen it as a reversing camera ;)

youll have to excuse him he is from grimsby

lol somebody has to be ;)

all i wanna no is would a fold out tv fit were the stearo gose people not botherd about it in da steering wheel if u need a cam 2 c were ur goin in a micra then ur blind m8 haha so dose it fit without moddifing the dash

I know Andy S is selling a 7'' color screen with a custom mount flushed into the dash.. this is transferable onto any prefaclift dashboard.. sits on the passenger side but points towards driver.. its looks the buisness and means you can have any stereo in its normal place..

if your interested contact me as I dont think he comes online much.. I think he was looking for around 110 for everything

1001206yq9.jpg

The 'bar' part of the dash that the screen is in is changeable, and this is all you would need..

The screen is also very discreetly removeable for security..

I made this myself and sold it to him for 150

As far as im aware the Pop-out screens dont fit in the micra..

This is your best bet.

youll have to excuse him he is from grimsby

hey hey, now hold on a minute...... theres nothing wrong with Grimsby.

ive been from grimsby for nearly 23 years, and im proud of it too...lol :laugh: :laugh:

although i had no idea there was anyone else on here from grimsby..lolo_O o_O

haha another person from grimsby i lived there all ma life till november 05 wen i moved to london were bouts u from and ill let u no on the tv thing bro sounds gd to me i belive n its gd that the tv cums out

and also wats on the lil gauge is that joined to it

Back