!":;@*& wot sinze nut

micras69

Deactivated Account
wot is the size nut on the janspeed cat??
av rounded 2 of them off, i know they if a 17mm socket, i have been to all DIY shops spent nearly £11 on ####ing bolts no matter the size they just seem to be the wrong thread so im gessing its not metrich???

any help please before i brake somethink :mad:

I remember it being a pain when i fitted my janspeed backbox and needed new bolts..

10x1.25 iirc? maybe 12?

I don't remember for sure but i'm fairly certain the pitch was 1.25..

right am guna go get them now and are you shure?? if ther the wrong sidze war betide its on ur head mate (joke) lol serously thanks mate!!!!!!!!!

they are m10 metric fine..... go to an exhaust place they are so common on exhausts. the garage round near me had two of them in his pocket..

i just replaced my exhaust bolts from the cat back as most of them snapped when i undid them.

in my experiance the centre cat is the hardest thing to get off...

grrrrrrrrr a went and got some the numptey gave me 2 diffrent sizes 1 fits and the outher had agen the wrong thread type.....the bain of my life :upside:

to be honist i carnt be botherd to take it off i know that sounds real lazey but iv got loads to do nd i had loads to troble geting it on with the rest of the exhaust

lol i know what your saying, i had no end of problems with mine, once i did that and got the right nuts and bolts it made the job so much quicker! only takes 5 mins to unbolt the cat!

well the section on the janspeed wer it goes over the axel the join on that is well stuk, av tryed hammering, heating the lot to seperate them...no joy so i took the spring and shock on the right hand side of the car and pass it through that way nd a put the gum gum on joints forgeting i didnt have enuf nuts :sleepy:

meeeeee lol but to be honist a dont want mix match threads, av got 3 on lol am guna pop bk and get 1 tomorrow

please for the love of god STOP USING TXT SPEACH nobody can read it. it doesnt make it any faster to type and it looks juvenile and messy.

Honest not honist
i've or i have not av
i'm or i am not am
back not bk
one not 1

please please please....

jeesus crist man WOULD ANYONE ELCE LIKE TO HAVE A GO, i am very sorry a dont even know im doing it somtimes, i do txt quight a bit

Back