Worst luck ever?!!

Bence_Fs

Wha Tank
So besides gettin my back window put in last week at the car wash it got put in last night by a chav thief!!

caught him running away but it was too late. lol! spotted the burbery hat fading into the distance!! seen him run past a window at a block of flats though. got a lead on who he is today after persuading a few people at the block of flats he ran into. Informed the police and in all honesty they were the most useless bunch of idiots ive ever had the pleasure of speaking with lol!

ran back after chasing the guy and got into my car, my sub, amp, 6x9's, head unit, sat nav, and ashtray with my spare change in it were all gone :(

Gutted!

Cheers Arnold, appreciated :)

had a spare sub and amp in the garage so i plan on maybe fitting that in future. For now though, i think an alarm is needed before anything else i bought

Also, look into really securing your ICE in, so a chav wont have much ease removing anything in your car. Its probably a set up, smash it and run while the others cleaned it out.

What did the rozzers say?

They told me to move the car to a secure location (step-brothers mums lol) and to try and touch nothing but the steering wheel and gear stick on the way. told me that forensic's would be out to try and get fibres of their clothes that maybe got caught on the glass and possible finger prints.

Waited all day, they were a no show so my cars still sitting with a gaping hole where the window was. I cant repair it until theyve dusted it all down for evidence

They seem fairly confident they know who it is but wont say yet, waiting for proof i guess

sorry to hear about it man. makes me think i should buy an alarm because i am going to be ordering a sub and amp soon and well my area isn't great lol.

hope u catch the little git.

need some wire mesh over all ICE and steering wheel then wire that up to the coil and the alarm, when it goes off the coil will charge up and just wait for an earth... thats where the chav comes in, their skin will be loved by the 100's of volts the coil can output (im sure some of you have been shocked by accident.. i have and my arm went numb for ages) !!! and shouldnt be too hard to wire up!

lol! i like courier's idea :p

Id advise everyone from now on to invest in a decent alarm before modding atall!

most of you have more brains than me though and already did lol

still waiting on police phoning! they just tell you anything to keep you quiet and get you of their back i think

there could be more missing from the car but i dont know becuase i cant touch it! very frustrating

i no how you feel, i was out in 2005 turning into 2006 and someone broke into my golf and stole my sub and my ashtray which had like £12 in change.

It is a sick feeling for a while, but you get over it, a thousand things run through your mind what you want to do the Tgrr T that nicked it.

is there any tall CCTV posts in the area? or may be a pub or corner shop with CCTV outside?

is there a possibillity that the burbery guy who was running (empty handed?) was an opportunist after your gear went may be by others? may be a drive by?

just thinking of possibillities..

Keep an eye open on Ebay

inbeleivable mate....theves are up there with the worst of them!!

never even thought of that SammoHung, it would have to be atleast 2 of them to lift the ammount of gear thats gone.

Where i park the car, its a closed street. Street lighting hasnt worked since friday night so whoever done it must of had their eye on it for a bit and just seized the opportunity

Got a name and address for the one i chased away anyway so if the police get nothing with their fingerprinting thing then ill get a team together and arrange a repayment with the guy!

should get to sort out the wiring and stuff later and see the damage. dont know if he just snipped them or ripped them out, or if he cut the dash or whatever. Was that frustrated at the time i had a quick check of what was gone and dropped the car off

need some wire mesh over all ICE and steering wheel then wire that up to the coil and the alarm, when it goes off the coil will charge up and just wait for an earth... thats where the chav comes in, their skin will be loved by the 100's of volts the coil can output (im sure some of you have been shocked by accident.. i have and my arm went numb for ages) !!! and shouldnt be too hard to wire up!

Lol! Love it. You could put money on it though the Chav reports you to the police & you'd end up getting arrested instead of the Chav.

I'd probably wire mine up wrong and fry myself in the process.

Lol! Love it. You could put money on it though the Chav reports you to the police & you'd end up getting arrested instead of the Chav.

I'd probably wire mine up wrong and fry myself in the process.

Lol, knowing u u will :p

And as no-one else has asked!, is the audio equip insured? I know some is only to a certain price depending on what party u are.

Bad luck tho. :(

wasnt covered in the policy, only 3rd party and it excludes Ice:(
luckily ive got an old cd player, mates got a spare sub and amp lying around and i can pick up another set of speakers easy enough too. wont be nearly the same sound quality i had though

going to head up to the car in an hour or two i think and see what the deal is with wiring and the dash and all that. I didnt check all that when it first happened, was too wound up to do anything lol!

Forensics still havnt been to get prints and stuff, taking the absoloute mick out of me i think!
until they come i cant really do much. cant touch the paint work or glass. cant even get the rear screen replaced lol!

thanks for the concern Ems

Get on the phone and demand they get their bum round there sharpish!! They may for some bizzare reason think someone has already been!! Seems very rude.

Or, get on e-bay and buy some forensic print dusting stuff and do it yourself!! :D

get on e-bay and buy some forensic print dusting stuff and do it yourself!!
lol! i considered this :p

Just back from checking out the car whilst forensice done their thing. They got like a smudge mark from a hand on the window and the thiefs screw driver and a glove with glass on it. They said there pulling the local car breakers in for dna screening.
Fingers crossed they charge him

My iso connecters were left in tact so ill atleast get my old cd player pumping through the door speakers lol

Think ill just do engine mod's now until i can afford a garage or something lol!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Forensic-Scie...ryZ28145QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

like you idea too much Ems:p lol

false floor?
get mocked for askin this eh? lol!

Any kind of ice install i do in future will be well hidden and riveted to the floor lol

Can anyone tell me if the high vis brake light mounted in the middle of the tailgate is a must for mot time?
It got snapped of by the thief! and the connector has snapped so i dont want to spend money replacing it if i dont have to,

anyone have a spare parcelshelf kicking around?

cheers for the replies:)

Can anyone tell me if the high vis brake light mounted in the middle of the tailgate is a must for mot time?

I think if it's there, it has to work, otherwise it'l fail. Remove it from the car for the MOT and replace it afterwards

Its basically a shelf on the floor of your boot. It makes a stronger surface for ICE to sit on, reduces vibrations etc. You could also build a hinge door in it and stick an Amp or something underneath in the Spare wheel well.

I've got a false floor in my K10, but dont think i have any pics of it.

Why oh why didnt i find out about all this when i first installed everything lol!

cheers for the info once Again Arnold,

Now you got me shaken up lol... I got mix and match stuff, totals to about £150 and it didn't cost me a penny in labour since I did it myself... Sorry to hear about your losses m8... None the less I'd rather my stuff stay in my boot o_O Would creating a custom box for the subs and bolting it to the body be a good idea? lol... I've been drawing some rough sketches of ideas to hide the amps and crossover by integrating them into the box, with sufficient air flow though... The only problem is, even though people won't see it, they'll hear it :wasntme: Anywho, (Canadian speaking) what's a Chav lol And what is a false floor made off, wood?

prime example of a chav, note the burbery top and baseball cap lol!
chav's are pretty much the Scum of the earth to be honest. Thieving inbreds lol!

just got home, rear windows replaced, hoovered all the car. just have to wire in the cd player again, 2 minute job!:)

Attachments

• chav-cards-4.jpg
    chav-cards-4.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 162
mate, i offer a free service for all micra owners, tell me who the guy is and where i can find him and i will kill him :D free of charge ;)

Still no word, police dont seem interested to be honest.
If i want to hear anything i have to phone them and chase the guys up

lol! if the police come back to me with a name ill be sure to get it to you Nex, like the sound of this free service :p

Back