Woohoo!!!

Micra 110

Site Supporter
I've just completed my assessment driving test to become a Taxi driver and passed! Whoop whoop! :)

Would you believe me if I told you that the guy who tested me was the same who taught me to drive all that time ago...small world no? (Y)

I'm thinking of doing the advanced test next, anything to get my Insurance down even further ;)

Anyone else done this test?

Advance driving? my god.....I feel old :down:

I've just completed my assessment driving test to become a Taxi driver and passed! Whoop whoop! :)

Would you believe me if I told you that the guy who tested me was the same who taught me to drive all that time ago...small world no? (Y)

I'm thinking of doing the advanced test next, anything to get my Insurance down even further ;)

Anyone else done this test?

Advance driving? my god.....I feel old :down:

I find this pretty cool.

So now you've been trained how to be a taxi driver.

Does that mean your good at stopping without signaling and blocking roads while picking people up now?

cheers peeps :)

So now you've been trained how to be a taxi driver.

Does that mean your good at stopping without signaling and blocking roads while picking people up now?

ROFL! :laugh:

Soon...very very soon :devil:

But it basically means you could drink a cup of tea without it going all over the place, driving to the speed limit, and observation ;)

I'll try not to pee people off, it'll be bad enough picking up alky's on the weekend :doh:

Can't wait to use a Tom Tom as it'll be my first one :eek:

Back