Women dice with death on M6

Given relatively recent incidents which members of this club were caught in I don't find this a laughing matter at all.

surely they must have been high on something?! it cant have been a suicide attempt as most people would just go from the bridge (not that id want anyone to do that), but they way they were seemed like they were on something to be that angry, and its always the lorry drivers who end up with the mental scars from hitting people who mess around on the roads.

my god! what the hell were they thinking? youd have to be insane to delibratly walk in front of a lorry which was clearly her intension....

lol, i watched this on motorway cops, the one in red just got hiot by a car, got up hit the police office in the face and ran into the other side of the motorway!

Yeah i watched the show too, the woman in red was apparently 'freakishly strong' even though she'd been hit by a car. Supose its just the mental ability to unleash stupid amounts of strength (fight or flight mechanism)

I'm shocked they even survived, my ex's dad hit someone at 70mph on the motorway who ran out in front of him and she exploded into bits!

this is insane?...i mean wtf would drive you to do something that bad? must be drug influenced...or just ####ing stupid

the woman in red was apparently 'freakishly strong'

could be they were high on crack, it allows the muscle fibers to work far beyond their normal limits, giving the user 'super-human strength' - New York cops often wont tackle crack-heads without back-up for just this reason....

could be they were high on crack, it allows the muscle fibers to work far beyond their normal limits, giving the user 'super-human strength' - New York cops often wont tackle crack-heads without back-up for just this reason....

certainly the most likely reason, only way you could survive that.

pretty standard thing for swedish women.... sorry i am still bitter...

that is insane, and the only reason for anyone to do that is drugs. they weren't protesting, they weren't trying to kill themselfs and even mentally ill people don't do that.

they weren't drunk, they had lots of energy, i am pretty sure they were on some kind of drug. tho really, they are swedish, and they are women.... sorry again i am bitter, didn't mean to offend anyone....

holy crap - I think she must be a terminator sent from the future to kill us all - IM NEVER DATING A SWEED! I would not survive the honeymoon

i just found out about the case that they didnt show on the news....they were kicked off a coach for being disruptive...then after the incident the 1 who hit the copper then went and murdered the bus driver...then she jumped from a bridge to commit suicide...but she didnt die...so now she is in custody...stupid ##### lmao

i am still baffled why they would do that, i feel sorry for the lorry driver though cos this incident will be with him for the rest of his life. These girls are very selfish!

i am pretty sure they were taking drugs. probably PCP as that makes you super strong and immune to pain. and i personally have no sympathy for drug takers, if you are going to do something like that to yourself then don't expect everyone to come rushing to help you. but i feel sorry for the drivers who are going to be really shook up from all that, and they didn't do anything wrong...

yer when i saw it on the tv the lorry driver was in shock poor bloke, things like that stay with you for the rest of your lift, even if its not your fault.

Your right though, why wreck someone elses life because you want to end yours! Stupid idiots

Well that helps to define insanity. Not that I condone suicide but if one is trying to end their own lives, if would be far more sporting to do it yourself instead of running out infront of motorway traffic and disrupting people lives, I for one can imagine I wouldn't exactly feel great after I'd just splattered someone over a motorway!

I know we're all subject to saying wild things when we see situations like these, but I would have thought someone would have used a good old fashioned British rugby tackle and decked those stupid girls, especially after the 1st attempt.......one can only imagine what their reasons were for such a wild display or life abuse.

what

Given relatively recent incidents which members of this club were caught in I don't find this a laughing matter at all.

can anyone explain this please

this just seems too strange to see, its like somthing out of a film :O

feel really harsh for the drivers that hit them, i would never drive again

that bit wasnt on the news...the reason they wer walkin down the motorway was cuz they got kicked off there coach....so they woman ended up killing the driver...then jumped off the motorway bridge to kill herself...but she didnt die...lol so now shes prob enjoying herself in jail

WTF!
Firstly thats just mental
Secondly...the ladys must be like super human, jumped off a bridge and got hit by a lorry and was fine!

lol thats never a good mix!

Its all the bus drivers fault....should have never thrown em off the bus, then she wouldnt have killed him and jumped off the bridge!

yep...but if she was aggresive to him then he had full right to throw them off...but if he knew she wud kill him i dont think he wud of ....R*I*P bus driver =]

can anyone explain this please

this just seems too strange to see, its like somthing out of a film :O

feel really harsh for the drivers that hit them, i would never drive again

(edited)

i hit a motorcyclist as he over took me, i saw his face hit the window and heard his screams through the helmet, i saw him go over the bonnet and stop on the floor infront of my car...that kind of crap doesn't leave you.

omg nex...when iwas on holiday...car infront of me hit a biker...driver died....the biker basically lay in my arms as my dad rang the ambulance...i feel strongly about bikers on the road...and i tried my best to keep him awake...and i never even found out if he survived :( i just got a thank you from the paramedics

omg nex...when iwas on holiday...car infront of me hit a biker...driver died....the biker basically lay in my arms as my dad rang the ambulance...i feel strongly about bikers on the road...and i tried my best to keep him awake...and i never even found out if he survived :( i just got a thank you from the paramedics

ok that is so much worse, the guy i hit was fine, still doesn't do you any good tho

Grow up you twit!

That is shocking, i think i heard about this earlier this week from a workmate but not in that detail, i cant believe what happend then.

Grow up? - I Lol'd because what those two had done was so self-inflicted. They're both idiots for putting other people in the position where they could have taken the women's lives. That #### can rip people's mind's apart, they don't deserve respect for nearly giving the responsibility of their death to people on the motorway minding their own business.

It's unfair to put people into situation that at times they can't control, it's selfish. I bet that lorry driver had a hard time sleeping that night.

Back