Wish List...

Shelf, Splitter, Alloys & Airbox

All parts are for a 3dr prefacelift

1.6 airbox & tubing (ideally discrete tubing as it is in all fairness my mums car :laugh:)

ideally in or around stockport/manchester area but may travel if a good deal can be made if not postage :)

stew

i thought the rear speakers in the shelf were only on models without the 3rd brake light?
such as my super s
which i then went to the scrappy and used a later model rear shelf and light.

really looking for a cheap set in or around manchester as its gonna cost **** loads to get them posted down :(
otherwise i would probably eat your hand off :D

yeah that is a facelift. 98 si it says on the link.
i wired up the 3rd brake light no problem but ditched the rear speakers and shelf. sold them a while ago.

Only costs £35 to get wheels couriered just for info.
cheers for the info, but after say a set of alloys at a bargain price adding on the postage and it becomes less of a bargain :( why does hardly anyone on here live near me ;-)
Just ditch the 3rd brake light like i did :)
sounds weird but i like it ;-)
yeah that is a facelift. 98 si it says on the link.
i wired up the 3rd brake light no problem but ditched the rear speakers and shelf. sold them a while ago.
yeah i saw that bit, but would a facelift one fit with or without a bit of help with a saw ;-)???

Ill have a set of sr alloys 13". Unsure of condition.....
do you have any pics?? let me know how much you want for them and i may have them, dont need to be in excellent condition as i will probably end up grinding any rust off them and spraying them up anyway :D

Stew what would be cheap for the alloys inc delivery??????

dunno mate what are you after for them? might be able to stretch abit now as got an email saying that i might still be getting my £500 bursary for being an engineer at uni

was gonna have anderson's super s alloys for £30 but he has not replied to any text or posts on here

Still looking for the bits, rear splitter not needed, picking up a megane front and will get that trimmed

Stani, how much are you after for the alloys and do you have any pics?

Back