List of parts left off my K10 going cheap.

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

I've still got a few remaining parts off my K10, which I am selling cheap... as I need to get rid of the shell of the car. I thought I'd start a new topic, as the other one is getting a little cramped.

The parts are as follows:

Full set of Super S seats- Front and rear- recently valeted. No rips or tears, and hardly any wear at all: £45

**Seats are pick-up only from Manchester. I will fit the seats for the buyer when they collect.**

Set of Super S doorcards: £10

I will do a deal for the Super S seats and super S doorcards for £50 if anybody wished?

GSX Centre console- Around gearstick: £5

GSX internally adjustable foldable mirrors: £10

Super S rear spoiler: £10

Super S black full dashboard: £10 - Pickup only

SUPERSSEATS3.jpg

co7.jpg

Postage is extra on top of these prices, or collection from Manchester area. :)

-Elliot

If the door cards have all the platic trims handles etc I will have them for £10.. Not quite sure how I will get them though..

Hi Ed,

The doorcards don't have the armrests on them, as I got them like this off Umar. I forgot to copy and paste that part off my other topic. :)

-Elliot

I have now further reduced the price of the full set of Super S seats, and Super S spoiler. :)

If anybody wanted the seats, doorcards, dash and spoiler... I will work out a good deal for the buyer... but collection only for the seats, dash and doorcards. ;)

-Elliot

Price Check, How much for the exhaust, and what size is the alloys and how much?

Sorry, the wheels and exhaust are sold. :)

Come on people!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to get rid of these bits asap, as the car is taking up VALUABLE space. I'm not going to put the prices any lower, as they are too low allready.

-Elliot

I've still got all of the above parts.

Somebody expressed an interest in the seats... but hasn't got back in touch with me since, so if you still want them you'll have to be quick.

-Elliot

Are the wings and front lower panel in good nick? If so would you be prepared to part with them or is that likely to cause too much hassle? If you're willing, how much? Cheers :)

Hi,

The wings are in good condition. I will get some pics tommorow for you. :)

What do you mean by the front lower panel?

-Elliot

If you still want the front wings, please let me know. :)

I forgot to get some pictures today when it was light. :(

All of the above is still available for anybody interested. Like I said above, I'll do a good deal for anybody who wants multiple items... just ask. :)

-Elliot

These really are bargain prices!!! Come on people, get it whilst its cheap. :D The seats are indeed immaculate, and very comfortable seats, you really can't go wrong at that price, and they can also be modified to fit a k11. :)

Thanks Dan, indeed... they are bargain prices. :)

I just want to get rid of all the parts as quickly as possible, hence the cheap prices... as I need the space where the car is currently parked. :D

-Elliot

Super S rear spoiler: £10

what's the cost shipping them to the netherlands?

Do u have close-ups of it?

Hmm... I'm not too sure on the cost of shipping to the netherlands. I can find out tommorow for you if you wish?

-Elliot

Elliot said:
Hmm... I'm not too sure on the cost of shipping to the netherlands. I can find out tommorow for you if you wish?

-Elliot

If you could do that...

I'm interested as long as the shipping costs aren't 2 high

By front lower panel I mean the panel linking the bottom of the wings behind the bumper. How much are you after? In two minds as to whether I can afford the time and money at the mo.

Hi,

Joris v b,

Yes, I found out the postage costs to the Netherlands for the rear spoiler. They told me it would be about £20 via standard mail. It would be £30 for the spoiler posted if you are still interested?

Herr_spl1ff, I'll have a look at the panel tommorow and let you know. :)

The wings don't have any rust on them. I'd be after £15 for both front wings, and will chuck the lower panel in too... which I'll have a look at tommorow. I'll take some pictures of the parts for you tommorow. :)

-Elliot

i'll take u up on the interior seats and door cards for £50 and may also take the black dash, is the super s dash different to my gsx models?

Hi,

I've sent you a PM about the parts. :)

The Super S dashboard is in jet black, instead of in grey or brown. :)

-Elliot

Cheers matey that would be good, will probably have them at that price, probably save at least that on filler & paint! (still need much practice!)

Hi mate,

I checked the lower panel. I don't think the panel is worth salvaging to be honest, as it's rusted quite badly. :(

I can still do you both the front wings for £10 if you are interested? :) The good point about them is that they have no rust... and you don't need to get them sprayed either. :)

-Elliot

Hi Elliot,

I'm no longer interested, got some unwanted bills that i've got to pay. Maybe if u have them still 2 weeks from now i'm interested again.

Regards,

Joris

Hehe, yeah. Rust free even at the fronts where the lower panel meets them? If so I'll come and get them, cheers. You want a hand removing them?

Hi mate,

I've just took them off today. They had got an amount of rust at the bottom, like where you say the lower panel joins onto it. Sadly I left them out the back of my garden... and when I came back later they had gone. :( The things that people do.... :(

-Elliot

Knackers! That really sucks :( Going to actually have to try & kill the rampant rust in mine, boo! Cheers anyway dude, hope nothing important goes missing!

Hi,

Yes, that would be fine. :)

Let me know how you would like to pay with an e-mail address, and I will get back to you. :)

-Elliot

Email me please:

EDITED

Removing NOSPAM and spaces, cheers

I dont have PM and Paypal would be prefered if thats ok.

Back