Wiring in a Tacho!

Lou

Ex. Club Member
Right, put here, thought i may get some quick responce! Ive just brought a tacho from halfrauds for some use until my small dials are ready to go in, and i was wondering if anyone knew how to fit them!?!?!

Centre plug off the dizzy i was told, but i only have four leads coming off it!

Its a 1.3 K11 1995! Can anyone help me, i just need to find a negative terminal or somethin?

hey there! lol!!!!!! got it done, easy peasy! had some super s dials in my shed, and people were sayin needed wiring into the ecu etc etc, so i thought, well, lets just wire them in! so we did, and rev counter worked! £40 saved and the tacky thing is going bak to halfords! too right!

Ah cool - so the rev counter worked with no extra work needed? Nice, so you already had the lead going to your ECU then :)

I had to install mine myself - eek!

lol, well its an LX, and i have never run any wires to it! so i dont know! the previous owner was a vicar, so i doubt he would have done things like that! but yeh, jst plugged straight in! will have to change for MOT, as the handbrake light does not come on!

Might just be the bulb? I had to wire mine to the ECU to, wasn't to hard anyway!

Attachments

• 28-naked.jpg
    28-naked.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 298
Back