Wing adjustment

Okay, this is going to sound very vague but I found a picture of one of these wings a few weeks ago. I think it was possibly white or silver but I can't find the picture anywhere now. Basically, the owner had adjusted it so that it had more of an angle. It looked pretty cool and I want to do it myself. If anyone knows there the picture of or if they have done it already can you please let me know. Thanks

Attachments

• 1401116321067.jpg
    1401116321067.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 301
Honestly, it was really good. It didn't look tacky at all. I reckon its just the simple case of unbolting the wing and bending the bolts that are attached to it so that it will sit on the tailgate with an angle, some washers may need to be used. I think the wing just attached with two bolts.

It doesn't look too bad but I haven't seen the photo in a while (that's why I want to me one to help me find it)... I tried taking my spoiler off earlier but you need a socket that is really narrow so that it can fit in the hole where the bolt its

Nope, it was definitely taken off and put back tilted... Or maybe he used tiger seal but that would have been a bit of a bodge

Went to take mine off yesterday but seen the amount of adhesive that holds it on, and after the adhesive on my number plate took all the paint off I don't fancy doing it yet haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right I have this stuff like t-cut but a stronger version, it's very slow but had started smoothing out, with lots of time I think it will be okay but your lines might be different to mine. I'll have a look tomorrow at what its called... Watch this space

Right I have this stuff like t-cut but a stronger version, it's very slow but had started smoothing out, with lots of time I think it will be okay but your lines might be different to mine. I'll have a look tomorrow at what its called... Watch this space

I've got scratch remover that is kind of doing something but it will take me hours to get it all gone

Back