Window sealant stuff

B

Ben

Does anybody know what i can use to fix the rubber lining thing that goes round the back window into place? I snapped my current one and it looks a bit odd where it meets so wondered if anybody has any ideas? Is stikaflex the stuff to use and if so where can i get t from and how much?

try silicone sealant if it jus holding the rubber trim in place then it be ok itll hold it and be waterproof aswell

I wouldn't recommend stikaflex, its way to sticky and i think its used to glue bodykits onto cars (ed can clarify).

mike

its your going to use silicone sealant you can get it at most hardwear stores, i used silicone to seal the sunroof on my last car, its good but exposure to sunlight and heat breaks it done easily soif its exposed i'd cover it, its about 5quid for a tube and gun near me, i imagine it will be the same near u

You have to make sure where your applying the silicone to is clean an free of dust an crap! Its the same stuff that seals the bit between ur bath and tiles (if ur bathroom is like that lol) It smells of vinegar, looks like glue then sets like rubber!

302gp.jpg

Looky Like that

Daz :alien:

Back