Window Problem

On my k11 the drivers window doesnt open when you wind the window down so you have to wind the knob down then push the window down then it catches onto the winder and you can wind it/close it up, its only when you want to undo the window it wont wind down.

Just wonder what i need to do to fix this,

thankyou! (Y)

sounds like the windows has came off its runner mate take the door card off and check the two brackets on the bottem of the window make sure they havnt came un stuck from the window if so re stick them

sounds like the windows has came off its runner mate take the door card off and check the two brackets on the bottem of the window make sure they havnt came un stuck from the window if so re stick them

re stick them with what mate? cos I got the same prob! with the difference that I tried putting super glue, silicone and pattex all purpose glue but after sometimes it still comes off the bracket :? DARN window! this is likely to be caused by the subwoofer I think even though I don't use it out loud the sub...seriously, but even on little volume the door mirror can be seen rattling kind of so I guess the same would be taking place in the bracket....

Stupid me.. I was really considering drilling slightly and slowly a hole... straight true the bracket.. to the window and out of the bracket again....this way I could slide through a small screw and put a nut on the other side of the bracket and tigthen it up.. this will sure keep the bracket doing its job.. but would the window crack?

Back