Will these lights fit? and E-marking?

Rob..

Ex. Club Member
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-MICRA-MK2-TINTED-SMOKED-BLACK-MIRROR-REAR-LIGHTS_W0QQitemZ180312930318QQihZ008QQcategoryZ10402QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

Found these tail lights on't bay and was just wondering if they would fit a prefacelift?

Cant work out which model they're off with the reflector on the bottom like that, but they do take my fancy and im going to be buying them pretty soon if they work.

Also E-marking... Do products that are 'E' approved come with any form of certificate? I will be asking the seller over the phone about it also but it would be nice to have something to show the police if i got pulled for the lights being tinted.

yes they will fit a preface lift mate and you might have to have more reflectors on the backend of your car for the mot but im sure some one else will tell you more

Im sure I purchased lights off him, they turned out to be too dangerous to have on, so thats £60 wasted. There E approved cause there standard lights just sprayed, otherwise

Ahh i see, well he's selling some with the reflector in the middle you get from spraying the usual prefacelift lights, but obviously these ones are different and would be nice to have

I bought them the other day and recieved em yesterday. Not had time to fit them as i've been stripping a super s all day but i stuck a bulb holder into one and tested it and the lights show through quite well. I also got the side repeaters which should be going on tomorrow with the rears.

Do you have reflectors on there Clairemad? Not that a car that bright should need them lol.

nar i just suck them ive not got around reflectors yet lol but their on my shopping list :)

i was thinking abot put the a reflector on my number plate but not sure it that be ok to do?

Probably not a good idea. Plate i imagine needs to be clear from obstructions and alterations

Yeah you cant have anything on your plate unfortunatley, either side of it wouldnt look too bad i supose but i may just try to get a long thin pair to run up next to the lights on my boot lid

Back