WILL I LOVE MY NEW MARCH / MICRA CG10 K11 ??

CMF_Macoiburger

» CMF Member
Hello Fanatics of March or Micra cars...I My name is Marco, and i am new in this fever of Nissan March, i am from Perù, south America, and i import a nissan March motor CG10, K11 series from japan, my car is automatic, 1998 year, and i love it...i`d like every thing about it...but i dont have information ...buuuu

i thing the car has a little problem that i like to share with you, i think is something wrong with the gasoline....with 1 galon of gasoline the car give me 40 km...is this Good???? is it a good average ???? the compresion is 120 in all "Bujias"... do you micra lovers have a manual, technical book or something you like to share about my car..please this is the time....

thank you very much for your time and sorry for my english ...is not very good..

Bye
SALUDOS DESDE LIMA PERU...

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
It doesn't matter if that is a US gallon = 3.79 litres or a UK gallon =4.55 litres, you should be able to travel much further than 40km.

cylinder Compression pressures
standard 13 bar
minimum 11 bar
maximum difference 0.98 bar

12 bar = 1200 kPa = 174 psi

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
a 1.0 auto is labouring quite a lot of the time. depends how fast your going really. my 1.0 averaged 37 miles/gallon, but mine was manual which is more economic i think.
i got better mpg when i had the 1.3 put in.

Back