Wilk this fit a K11

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
looks interesting..

i dont think they'll attach properly to super-s front/rear bumpers.

shame..i like that design..ghetto looks like he wants first dibs in on it too..lol

should contact the seller and see if can get more..pretty damn cheap.

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
the company that makes them is called MS Design.

I'm bidding on the items. I intend to take the entire kit that is available on the site.

If you bid, and I cant keep up with your bidding, I'll likely end up with just a grill or just a wing, or just a fr/rr bar, and that would suck very badly. I'm wanting to get the entire kit.

Not saying dont bid, I'm just saying, I intend to win the auction, get it shipped to me, and stick it on my ghetto micra.

James

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
Oh and if you do bid, make sure you bid on all the items (wings, grill, etc)

I'd hate to loose one or two auctions and end up with just a wing or something, like I already mentioned. so if you bid, bid on everything, do me the favour. hah

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
will be cool to see it on ghetto..

im not intending on bidding..i have super s bumpers anyway

but yeah it'd suck to get one piece of the lot..be cool if he had some sideskirts or something on there too

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
neat, hopefully all goes to plan, I get the items, I stick em on my ghetto micra, the micra get's a total new paint job, and all is well..

just waiting for someone to ruin my fun. heh

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
well it looks like I won the auction for the fr and rr valance's, front grill, and rear lower wing (under window), but someone put a bid in on the rear upper wing (top of hatch) and won it..

I wasnt watching the auctions (coz I couldnt at the time) so someone bid $1 more than me on that upper wing, doh, so the whole kit just isnt complete, bogus. nevermind.

so looks like ghetto micra is gonna get a little less ghetto soon! ;) might have to change my alias to "fancy pants micra" hahaha

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
Good news, the seller on ebay says he has another top hatch wing available and is willing to sell it to me at the starting price ($45).. so I'll have the whole kit.

for any1 interested I'm ending up with:

front and rear valances
front grill
upper hatch wing
lower hatch wing

for $330 shipped to Perth from the east..

now, if you ask me, thats pretty DAMN CHEAP! #@$!$@@

I'll be adding the items to the car properly (blending the valances in with the front and rear bar, etc.

it's likely the whole car will cop a total respray, probably just in red again as I cant be arsed doing the engine bay or interior bits.

cool?

ghetto goes rice.

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
thing is, it will be a full front bumper when I'm finished. I'll be cutting up the old bumper and "blending" this valance into it, to be one whole bumper, smoothed, integrated.. etc.

(not just glue on job)... you'll see eventually hah

Back