Will this wing fit?

wehey

Ex. Club Member
Hiya all.
I have had an incident with a horse this morning resulting in a smashed front wing.
I was following a horse down a lane and stayed well back as I always do with horses.
The horse began to freak out and to cut a long story short it fell backwards over my front end and slammed into the front wing. Everybody was ok :)

Anyway the link below is for a 5 door micra wing. Will this fit my 1999 3 door?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-MI...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5af70c7571

OP
OP
wehey

wehey

Ex. Club Member
I have just heard back from the seller and it's from a 2001 micra. I presume it would be ok then?

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Thanks mate :)
Yeah it's just the right side of modded for me. It looks different but not enough to be classed as "boy racer" (I hope)
Looks just right to me :)
But if there was one thing I'd do, it would be to space the rear wheels out. But that's just me :)

OP
OP
wehey

wehey

Ex. Club Member
Looks just right to me :)
But if there was one thing I'd do, it would be to space the rear wheels out. But that's just me :)
ha ha
They are actually spaced now, just at the rear.......those are old pics.
The current pictures would show a horses arse print on the wing !

OP
OP
wehey

wehey

Ex. Club Member
get those banded!
I had thought about banded or wellers and looked into prices etc..but to be honest it just makes the car into a pikey magnet. I have had a car stolen in the past for its wheels. It's just the right amount of cool for me lol

OP
OP
wehey

wehey

Ex. Club Member
That's not so bad :/

I know mate......and all joking aside it could have been much, much worse.......I thought he was coming thro the windscreen at first.........effing horses! I love them but if they can't be controlled by the rider they shouldn't be on the road

h701micra

Deactivated Account
I know mate......and all joking aside it could have been much, much worse.......I thought he was coming thro the windscreen at first.........effing horses! I love them but if they can't be controlled by the rider they shouldn't be on the road
Exactly mate. Everyone came out ok thats the main thing :)