Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

lol you got your pre-order pete ?

cant wait to play on one, im on of those guys who can wait till it come down in price before i get mine hehe

I want one of these!! looks alot of fun.

Instead of waiting for price drop, im waiting till they fix the first issues the unit has. Already several complaints about bits of it apparently.

and make sure you dont swing your remote too hard and hit somebody on the head as reported by some of the dumb yank gamers.

Lmao!! I read on the BBC the controllers are slipping out people's sweaty hands and hitting television sets.

LMAO i can just see that happen, ringing your insurance " Hello, ive had an accident with my new HD 42" LCD......there is a WII remote going right through the middle i was a bit too violent with the controller and got all excited ! at least i killed the guy in the game !"

I am soo not into gaming at all, but i quite like the Wii and I've half an eye on the PS3 even just as a cheap blue ray player.

so anyone else manage to get the console on yesterday's launch night?

i was listening to radio 1, a uni student waited a night for it, when he got it he played it until this morning when he has to go for his autumn exams without revision. lol

half an eye on the PS3 even just as a cheap blue ray player.

i agree with you on that, people are saying that its expensive but blueray dvd players atm are rolling out at about £700 so the PS3 at £500 is bargain,

shame it looks like a George Forman Grill !

its a mean lean blue ray machine!

btw on the subjesct of George forman check out bumcloth.co.uk good GF #### take on there :)

i cant wait to get a Wii im dying for one ;) XD

bet your looking forward to Crimbo then Speedle :p

And i honestly think these wii's will die out very quickly!!!

Doesnt really need to be the snes of today...as you can download the snes games for playing on the wii from nintendo anyway...along with the nes and others...however think the snes games are gonna be on sale for about £5 each.

same here, and aswell as relibility, there will be more games, better bundles and they'l be cheaper anyway

haven't got one yet but want to try one out first anyway just incase it doesnt live up to the hype. My dads got me ringing toys r us daily to find out if there getting some in apparently they only find out the day before they get some in

i saw some staff playing one in the gamestation shop in birmingham centre. it seems quite cool but it seems like it doesnt pick up the motion as well as it should but what strikes me is the size of the console itself.

based on the promotional pictures i thought it was going to be a bit smaller than PS2, but no, think PS1 more like. its only a little bit bigger than my hand.

The rumour has it that the big delivery is due on the 22nd at all major stores. Hoping game station will have mine on Friday.

Got one, its excellent and a bargain for what you get!

You try not to get involved and jump about but u end up doing it anyway, bought two and sold one on ebay for £280, nice wii for £80 for me! lol

i think selling like that is bad, there are all those who pre-ordered etc and still cannot get their hands on one because there are people like you buying a few each and flog it on ebay for extra bit of dosh.

i think selling like that is bad, there are all those who pre-ordered etc and still cannot get their hands on one because there are people like you buying a few each and flog it on ebay for extra bit of dosh.

If you can do it, then do it! Its only a console at the end of the day, and has dodgey straps etc.

I'd have done the same if id thought about it.

its not just him, many folk would do it for a quick££ so would i, so would 98% of folk if they could

right better get me cash ready for PS3 then! LOL

know if PS3 is region free like a machine bought from asia work ok here?

Thats why you drive a micra, and i drive an almera gti lol. If i can make cash for about 20mins of work, I will, and if there are people out there stupid enuff and rich enuff to pay, then I still will.

same here, i was going to do that with the 360 but cash problems at the time restricted it ah well, like arnold said its only a console not a cancer cure, i regulary buy bulk loads of hard drives and often sell them on for 200% profit but at the end of the day if your making stupid amounts in say a few hours do it !

i was going too, until i was assured by a friend that demand would be met and that i would lose money. How wrong he was. Probs do it with the PS3.. as long as sony wont sue me. They are sue'ing everyone atm.

lol i dont think demand has ever been met with the larger consoles, especially if they are released at christmas, allways money to be made. PS3 is going to be bigger than the wii and 360 put together i reacon, as in demand for the product

I ordered my wii from Argos in October!! Was promised wii on launch day but was delayed!! Due to B stards like this ebayer!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-Nintendo-W...8QQihZ013QQcategoryZ75555QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

See how many he has sold - takes the P!!
http://search-completed.ebay.co.uk/...exmichalas&sbrftog=1&seller=1&sofocus=unknown

Where in the hell did he get them from, must be one of paddys mates from Dixons!!!

Thats why you drive a micra, and i drive an almera gti lol. If i can make cash for about 20mins of work, I will, and if there are people out there stupid enuff and rich enuff to pay, then I still will.

erm whats that suppose to mean? i chose my micra because i like it not because i cannot afford a different car :upside: you on the other hand got an almera GTI, not exactly exotic mate! :grinning:

I ordered my wii from Argos in October!! Was promised wii on launch day but was delayed!! Due to B stards like this ebayer!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-Nintendo-W...8QQihZ013QQcategoryZ75555QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

See how many he has sold - takes the P!!
http://search-completed.ebay.co.uk/...exmichalas&sbrftog=1&seller=1&sofocus=unknown

Where in the hell did he get them from, must be one of paddys mates from Dixons!!!

thats exactly what i mean, some people just take the mickey or what! :grinning:

Back