Wife has got the 160 - ouch them alloys! will these ebay ones fit?

Hi, i have handed my 55 160sr over to the wife for a year or so and she is violating the alloys daily !! help:frown:
I have found some wheels on ebay but don't know if they will fit. I thought i would ask you guys in case some one has seen them before and knows. I have asked the chap to measure across the studs but i haven't heard back yet. Also i don't know if i will need different nuts, any one?:(
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130547041342#ht_500wt_1156

:k12red:

They're Almera GTI alloys Martin (Y)

Ah right iPhone playing silly ######s and can't be arsed cracking the laptop out!
Pretty sure almera alloys are the same 4x100pcd
And you will need alloy wheel nuts, I've a set of used D1 racing nuts I your interested ;)

you guys rule! thanks. so they should fit, ill wait to see if the seller has the nuts and if so i still need to win the auction. What do you think my max should be? ill come back about your nuts if necessary if i need them, again thanks for the offer.
Frazer

I'd say don't bid much more than £100, if it gets that far. These alloys don't really tend to go for much, as they're not what you'd refer to as "sought after". But they are nice alloys though (Y)

you guys rule! thanks. so they should fit, ill wait to see if the seller has the nuts and if so i still need to win the auction. What do you think my max should be? ill come back about your nuts if necessary if i need them, again thanks for the offer.
Frazer
they,ll be studs on a k12 surely ?

I thought the SR alloys were the same as the ones fitted to to micra sport too? mine are are spoke type, and a grey metallic finish? ive seen these at a breakers yeard for £150.

Back