Why does everyone hate the LS???

C

CrazyMike

Hi guys, just been flicking thru the forum and have read many posts saying that the K10 LS is crap!

I recently bought one for £200 just for a project and its had its fair shair of problems but wot are the major faults with the car and why does everyone hate it so much???

i dont :D

i love mine

plus the 2 most heavily modified k10's in the club are both ls's mine and dans

[attachment=1164][attachment=1165]

MineS an LS and i'm happy with it, flew through its mot last month at 105k with nothing needing doing :D

Krazy's used to be an LS too.. nothing wrong with them as cars, but they along with the L model's, generally have the most basic and bland interiors! Mechanically, they're just as good as any other

well said arnold. Theres nothing essentially wrong with them - they're just not as nice as the posher models - same with all cars. Would you have wanted a Cavalier 1.6L, or the GSi 4x4 Turbo when they were about?

Yeah sounds about right. More than happy with mine aswell as all of the stuff that was bland has been changed hehe. Think its just the fact that they have the slowest engines in, basic interior etc. :) Also love mine though, nothing wrong with them. :)

Back