whos goin 2 the type R meet? 27/09/06 BlueWater

Hey all just wanted to see whos goin to my uncles CTR meet at BlueWater dis Sunday. He did tel me this club wud be goin so let us no. thanx..hope to c some of u there

hey type-R look forward 2 c'in u there its about 7.30 onwards. il be meeting some others at 6 in purley and then making our way there for that time.

was a good meet loads of quick hondas there was great.... met scopez and his gf and his mates in non jap cars lol!

shame other micra ppl didnt turn up, our micras were getting loads of attention.

heres few pics i managed to take.

bluewater1.JPG

bluewater2.JPG

bluewater3.JPG

bluewater4.JPG

missed out

Sup m8 those r some nice shots u got of the cars :) ur car looked well nice, shame that more micras didnt come but i tink i did see James there but dont tink he wanted to be seen. Anways hopfly ill c u at the ace caf dis wednesday.ill giv u a cal/tx if not ill let u no about another meet dis week or 4 next..

IMG_0011.jpg

1nNojaps.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

my car with bay neons. i took them with the flash off.. they look alrite on my laptop.

everyone needs to turn the res up!! lol

It was a good meet there was alot of nice jap cars!!

Im Loving that Caribic Blue corsa SRI on speedlines there scopez who owns that master piece of a car?? ;)

Back