who's from wales?? or the uk???

CMF_griff88

» CMF Member
come out of the woodwork, i call on you!

come on, spill it out, who from you are from the uk??? or wales prefferably? name and what you drive.

i'm griff88 i live in bridgend south wales,
i drive a metalic green k11 1.0s on 17's(not lowerred, looks like its on stilts)

just read through this post and i sound like i am at alcoholics annonomous or something.
anyways, show yourselves.

more pics http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/griff88/?sc=1&multi=1&addtype=local&media=image

griff

Attachments

• 18886.jpg
    18886.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 24

CMF_yoyoninjaboy

» CMF Member
Hey, im from sunny south yorkshire. Barnsley to be precise.

im in a silver 1.0 k11 which at the mo is off the road. i had my red one which is on my profile but ive just sold it.

The silver one started life as a write off but with some TLC and £1500 its just a radiator short of rollin out the garage.
At the moment the only mods are 15's, blue callipers+drums, meshed grills and all dash lights changed.
after the rad, lowering is the next job, then seats re-done in blue leather and then who knows....

Attachments

• 18966.jpg
    18966.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 21

CMF_ash

» CMF Member
hi mate im from brecon i have a wite k11 micra with 15s under it with 35 mm lowering springs i will get pictures shortly 17s must have been a tight squize my dad haz jest put 17s on his impreza they dont look quite as big lol

Attachments

• 19061.jpg
    19061.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 27
Back