Whiteline Suspension Prices

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
I'm just looking into getting a few suspension mods done to the 93 K11, and i'm looking at the Whiteline gear.
I've got some prices here and just wondering if these are about the going rate or if anyone knows of somewhere cheaper?
Cheers Simon:upside::upside:

Upper adjustable strut brace alloy £82.13
Rear Panhard Rod Adjustable £45.52
Front springs £73.71
Rear springs £73.71

speak to Mike, he is in the know about all the whiteline gear, sounds about right to me but i know nothing. The waiting time is the real bummer when buying from them - like 3 months

Cool. I'm not going to buy direct from them, so hopefully avoid a long wait.
Any other reccomendations for other brands that can be got quickly?:upside::upside:

Just a quick word of advice regarding the springs...if your wanting the car to be lowered then i would advise that you steer away from the whiteline springs...

I and a few others have purchased these and they do not lower the car by half of what they should...I am very dissapointed with mine and will be replacing them shortly, imo they are also very soft compared to what they should be and for one of the most expensive sets on the market they are by far the most dissapointinggrr:down:

3months if ur lucky! many of us had to wait like 6 months+ there is actually still some waiting for some bits when ordered in jan! :( go for the anti roll bars :p

If you look in demon tweeks they do the whiteline kits i ordered my camber bolts and castor kit through them and got them in a week and i'm from ireland so u would be able to get them quicker

Eibach are top quality springs, whiteline messed Demon about from what I have heard...

Back