Whiteline Anti Roll Bars (ARB)

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Those who have the Whiteline Anti Roll Bars fitted,is/was there any improvement once you fitted them?

Been thinking about getting it but wasnt 100% if it was worth it

Thanks

i removed mine and ran it with no arb's for a while and didn't really notice tbh, i think it may be placebo really.
just a good spring and damper set up will work just as well because all i had was kyb spring and kyb gas shocks - no arb's

the front one doesnt make much diffenece but the back is a massive difference i fitted the back one on its own and i could take corners a lot quick but get some links to match itll go through standard one like theres no tommorrow lol

i noticed a differance as i got the front one before the back one and i could feel the car was a little stiffer on a fast leaning corner and then when i put the lower strut brace on it went mint felt alot stiffer then when i put the rear one on and made it so it was on the hard setting she handles like a go kart i just need to drop her a little bit more now

This kind of question really depends on what you want and how you drive your car, i.e on a track. For me even the 18mm rear anti-roll bar was not quite enough, so I have upgraded to the heavy-duty 20mm version.........then again I am into fast road/race scenarios here and have a plate type LSD, helix autosport paddle clutch etc, so my needs are perhaps a touch on the extreme side.

Bottom line, for the fast road people they are a very good upgrade. The harder you push the car the more you'll notice the difference over stock. If you tend to cruise more and hence drive in a more sedate manner I doubt the difference would be hugely noticeable.

i reckon i would benifit from them TBH. i live near a fast road with loads of sweeping and sharp corners. and my driving style is abit extreme, for me a micra with uprated shocks and springs and ga16brakes isnt engough, there still loads of body roll...i still feel it handles rubbish over other standard cars i have drove!

i reckon i would benifit from them TBH. i live near a fast road with loads of sweeping and sharp corners. and my driving style is abit extreme, for me a micra with uprated shocks and springs and ga16brakes isnt engough, there still loads of body roll...i still feel it handles rubbish over other standard cars i have drove!

Didn't you have a set and then get rid of them?

I've got the front lower strut brace and def noticed the difference but want to improve it more! I'll look into getting the ARBs :) Thanks for the replies

Back